27th September 2012, 09:40 PM
chandana G P

Is CCNA course helpful to the students?

I am doing BE in cs.I did CCNA course in Jetking,tumkur.Will it helpful for me in future?please tell me about how to apply for internship in a company.is there any interview for the candidates?Which are the other computer courses which are help for cs students?

23rd October 2012, 06:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CCNA course helpful to the students?

Yes, CCNA course will definitely help you to have a rewarding career in networking field. After the course, you can join to job profiles like Cisco Administrator, Network Analyst, Network Support Engineer, etc. Applications for internships can be forwarded through the official portal of the concerned company. Firms usually invite applications for internship through portals, employment sites, etc. NIIT, Oracle, etc offers various short term programs related to programming, networking, etc.
12th May 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

what is thye scope for a job as RF engineer in india?
18th January 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

My first job paid me Rs.10,000/month.....next job I got for Rs.10,500, as here I got an opportunity to work on routers I accepted the Rs.500 hike. Now, companies are looking at my current salary i.e., 15000/- and are offering me only 20,000/month.
I've engineering degree, Valid ccna certification, I've 2.5 yrs of work experience. Still they're offering me just 20,000 per month....based on my current salary.
I did my first job as a time pass, I was doing ccna then.
But that low salary is still haunting me.
Guys...I'll suggest u just one thing.........dont be upset if u dont have a degree.......companies are too intelligent to hire u on low salaries. Sometimes they show u as a degree problem and sometimes lack of work experience and sometimes lack of certifications and finally current salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?