15th September 2012, 06:52 PM
shafiqueqazi_26

Importance of CCNA for MBA finance students?

i m doing mba finance ..with that i started doing ccna ...is it helpful for me ..i m also thinking to do ccnp after ..plz guide me will it helpul for me ...kindly reply as soon as possible

15th January 2017, 04:42 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Importance of CCNA for MBA finance students?

CCNA and MBA do not any relation in terms of knowledge. CCNA is completely related to networking jobs and it is one of most famous professional certification course for the networking students. Anyone can get job in Networking just by having CCNA certificate. On the other side MBA is a master degree professional course. After completion off MBA, the students will get job in various domain of marketing,Finance, Insurance,Healthcare,Hospitality,etc.

So, if you see career wise there is no any relation in between this courses. But if you are planning to get Marketing jobs in Networking then you must have knowledge Networking. And that time CCNA certification will help you a lot. If you are going for the presentation of networking products then you technical knowledge will definitely help you and you will feel very easy while giving technical presentation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?