10th May 2016, 02:47 PM
c santoshkumar

Certificate from any Indian University is acceptable for Jr. Assistant post?

Sir, I have joined in GREATER HYDERABAD MUNICIPAL CORPORATION in the year of 2008, then the issued appointment order mentioned acquired degree qualification for the post of Jr.Assistant.,

Now, I am asking sir, any universities of india certificates are eligible or not for the post of jr. Assistant of govt. jobs?

28th January 2018, 12:22 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Certificate from any Indian University is acceptable for Jr. Assistant post?

Yes, for Junior assistant post in government sector, any Graduation certificate from any UGC recognised college or university is enough.
But some state governments agree degree in distance mode and some state governments won't agree distance mode degree for Jr.assistant post.
As you are speaking about Andhra Pradesh state, they wont allow degree in distance mode for Junior assistant post and a valid bachelor degree certificate from University Grants Commission approved university is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?