30th September 2015, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Is Diploma certificate acceptable in Marine Engineering?

My aim is to work in marine engineering.I have diploma qualification. So i want to know if this diploma certificate enough for Marine Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  2. How to join merchant Navy when I have my education background as Commerce?
  3. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  5. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
  8. Is it possible to do Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Best choice after Diploma in Marine engineering?
  11. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  12. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  13. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  14. What course I have to take after passing 10th class?
  15. Which is better between B.E. in Marine and B.E. in Automobile regarding placement criteria for diploma holder in Marine Engineering?
  16. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  17. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  18. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
30th September 2015, 08:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Diploma certificate acceptable in Marine Engineering?

Yes, it is acceptable in marine engineering.
You can work in:
Shipping
Shipping manufacturing
Steel Industry
Power sector
Manufacturing Sector
Consultancy
Private Shipping Companies

I would like to suggest that you should go for graduation after that you can apply for:
1. Marine Engineer
2. Assistant Engineer
3.Fourth Engineer
1st October 2015, 12:51 AM
DSP@1

Default Re: Is Diploma certificate acceptable in Marine Engineering?

Yes, Diploma is enough to work in Marine Engineering.

There are many posts available in Marine engineering.Some posts are for graduates and some posts are for Diploma holders.

To get job in Marine Engineering your stream in Diploma plays a key role.

There are only some streams acceptable in Marine Engineering like Mechanical,EEE,ECE,CSE.

So check your group and apply for the post which your group is acceptable.

You have to appear for the entrance test followed by Personnel interview.If you clear all these tests then you will get job in Marine field.

If you want to get job in better position then I advice you to complete your graduation and then go for job in Marine field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?