9th August 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How to join GD Rally after pursuing 12th from CBSE board

I want to join GD RALLY bt i m 10th pass and i pursuig 12th from CBSE board

Related Questions:
  1. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  2. What are the physical standards to join Indian Army through recruitment rally
  3. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  4. How should i join CDS after pursuing BCA? I have done 12th from UP board
  5. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship while pursuing B.A(Hons) mass communication and Journalism after scoring 81.2% in 12th class CBSE board?
  6. Can I repeat 12th CBSE with Biology if pursuing BCA?
  7. Pursuing engineering from Oxford and related universities after 12th CBSE?
  8. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  9. Which board is more better CBSE or GBSE for pursuing MBBS?
  10. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  11. Whether to take State board or CBSE board for 12th improvement exam? Will CBSE be beneficial in long run?
  12. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  13. How can I join B.E after securing 81% in 12th board examination
  14. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  15. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th class
  18. Procedure for changing 12th board from CBSE board to MP board? -- [New]
2nd June 2015, 12:38 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How to join GD Rally after pursuing 12th from CBSE board

Yes you can join Indian army after 12 well There are various post for which open bharti are organised such as Soldier, Ground Duty (GD) Clerk, Technical, Technical (Aviation), Nursing Assistant, Veterinary Assistant, General duty Constable (General Duty), Constable (Clerk) & Constable (Tradesman), and store Keeper and other Non-Technical trades.

You should have attend a minimum age of 17½ and his /her maximum age should not exceed 21 years. The age will be calculated on the basis of age given in 10th class mark-sheet or birth certificate issued by concerned district authority.

Documents which are required to bring along with you are mentioned below. Kindly pay attention and check the document list before coming to recruitment rally (open rally).

Domicile Certificate
Birth Certificate/Or 10th Mark Sheet
12th Marksheet (If required)
NCC Certificate (if Any)
Relation Certificate (If Any)
Sport Certificate/other required documents
15 Passport size recent photograph.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?