4th January 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

How to do high studies in abroad after doing B.E CSE?

sir i am doing BE(cse) 3rd year.I was interested in doing higher studies in abroad.suggest me some suitable countries and institutions offering high quality of education

Related Questions:
9th July 2016, 05:59 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do high studies in abroad after doing B.E CSE?

To pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your B.E (Computer Science) course, you have to appear in examinations like GRE and TOEFL or IELTS whose scores are required to apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad Universities.

It is mandatory to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by taking TOEFL/ IELTS examinations but, GRE is not mandatory for all universities, it's score is only required to apply for admission in US universities.

Being a B.E student, you can study your higher studies in M.Tech or MS or MBA course based on your interest and you can report your examinations scores to apply for admission, if your scores satisfy the eligibility criteria required for admission, you will be offered admission in the university and you can go to Abroad for pursuing your higher studies.

Some of the best countries that you can choose for pursuing your higher studies are US, UK, Germany, Europe, Australia, Canada and there are 100s of top universities in all these countries which offers good quality of education. So, you can choose the country and college of your interest for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?