9th February 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Companies for on-campus placement on the basis of marks for MCA students?

Please tell me name of the companies which come on current degree marks for M.C.A students for on-campus.

14th February 2011, 07:35 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: Companies for on-campus placement on the basis of marks for MCA students?

Hi...Its good that you have completed your degree and seems that you want to go for higher studies.Well the companies will depend upon the colleges also.If the college is well reputed then some MNCs will come for campus interview.Mostly for M.C.A software companies will come for campus interview like wipro,hcl,Infosys etc.
15th February 2011, 12:19 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Companies for on-campus placement on the basis of marks for MCA students?

dear friend yes there is so much company which come for on-campus placement on the basisi of marks but you give the test and personal interview. if you cross the test then you call for interview.
there are some company name is available:-
1.TATA MOTORS
2.CTS
3.CAPGEMINI
4.POLARIS
5.PATNI COMPUTERS
7th July 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies for on-campus placement on the basis of marks for MCA students?

hi.....sir i am studying mca final year my percentage are 10th 54,inter 55,degree bca 70,pg 85 what types of companies asked my percentages
8th May 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

i am stdy in 2nd yr mca.how can place it company.in the current it status
5th February 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

(Some) MNC's have to stop asking through out 60%. Instead they have to give preference to the marks scored in degree or post graduation.

They must concentrate on the required knowledge and the talent of the student not 10th or 12th marks.

Due to asking 10th & 12th marks so many talented students scored more than 70% in degree or PG are missing the chance of participating the interviews.

It is greate loss for both MNC's and students.

If a company has to progress all types of candidates should be there. 10th & 12th Marks should not be a criteria when they give job on the basis of degree or PG.
6th October 2015, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello,I am pursuing MCA 5semester my aggregate percentage is 80.and my BCA percentage is 75 and I got 63% in 12th class and I got 65% in 10th class but I had 1backlog in 12th class.so can I eligible for any company.plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?