28th March 2011, 07:14 PM
nookesh

Colleges for M.Tech with GATE score of 370? Any chance in NITs?

hi sir.......
can u tell me what college i have to apply for my m.tech addmissions with gate score 370 in year 2011.. do i have chance of getting nits........

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Chances in IITs and NITs after 95.6 percentile in GATE? Colleges where i can apply?
  3. List of colleges in Tamilnadu for M.Tech. with GATE-2010 score 346 and OBC privilege
  4. Date of issue of notification for M.Tech in JNTU Hyderabad? Which college should I prefer after scoring 370 in GATE under OBC category?
  5. Can I get into NITs after getting a rank of 5064 in GATE(EC) with a score of 499 under OBC?
  6. Can I pursue M.Tech in NITÂ’S after scoring 202 in GATE? I am presently working in a company
  7. Can the candidates be eligible to join M.Tech course in NITs after completion of MCA course and with a valid GATE score?
  8. NITs with GATE score 346 for OBC candidate?
  9. Names of the colleges where I can get admission for M.Tech in CS after scoring 370 in GATE with 12921 rank?
  10. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  11. Will I get admission in any NITs if secured 16054 AIR in GATE(ME)? Colleges offering admission in M.Tech with this rank?
  12. Chance of getting into NITs after GATE score of 49 (Mechanical)? Any chance of getting into IITs?
  13. Any chance to get into IITs after scoring GATE rank of 2705 in Mechanical branch and 551 score? In which NITs can I get?
  14. How much is the cutoff for admission in NITs? How is GATe score calculated? Which colleges provide M.Tech in VLSI?
  15. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 42 marks in GATE?
  16. Any chance to get into NITs after scoring 530 in GATE? Which NITs can I get?
  17. Can I apply to study M.Tech in any private college with GATE scorecard of last year? -- [New]
  18. Chance of getting a seat in IIT and NIT with a GATE score of 30.12%
4th April 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges for M.Tech with GATE score of 370? Any chance in NITs?

my gate percentile is 94.so can u tell me where can i apply for the Mtech in biotechnology
12th May 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in any nit or any government colleges in kerala after scoring 370 in EEE
13th June 2016, 06:44 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

No you are not eligible to get admission in NITS with GATE score of 370. The name of best college for you in which you can try to get admission as given below:::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>
  1. B.M. College of Technology & Management (BMCTM) Delhi/NCR, India
  2. Jadavpur University-Faculty of Engineering, Kolkata (JUFOE-K) Kolkata, India
  3. C.V.S.R. College of Engineering Hyderabad, India
  4. Amity School of Engineering & Technology Noida - Delhi/NCR, India
  5. Teerantahkar Engineering college
  6. Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology
  7. Sree Chitra Thirunal College Of Engineering
  8. T.K.M College of Engineering , Kollam
  9. Jaypee Engineering college
  10. M S Engineering College Bangalore, India
  11. Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?