8th June 2011, 12:49 PM
anupam teja

Can I get a seat for Industrial and Management course after scoring 20,000 rank in SC category?

I got 20,000 rank in S.C category. I want to do industrial and management course. Can i get the seat?????

14th November 2011, 10:34 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat for Industrial and Management course after scoring 20,000 rank in SC category?

hi..industrial engineering course is having lots of scope with very good pay package and good position in any mechanical or manufacturing industry if done from an good college like the Indian institute of technology or the national institute of technologies or some of the other deemed universities like the vellure university,manipal university or the srm university or the thapar university .
there is also an very stiff competition for getting an seat in this course either in the graduation level or the post graduation level .,being an sc category student may help you to get an better seats than the others even after an average performance ,
but the problem here is that you have not mentioned in question for which competitive examination you have appeared and secured the rank and hence its very tough to tell whether you can get an seat or not .
the different universities and the states have there own competitive examination for the entry in to the engineering or the mtech courses and hence without the examination there is no way that we can help in guiding whether you will get the seat or not
22nd March 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat for Industrial and Management course after scoring 20,000 rank in SC category?

in which college can i get after got 19813 rank in EEE andin SC category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?