16th May 2011, 05:54 PM
balukalliyad

Chances to get admission after scoring 90/240 in Manipal Engineering online entrance test? What is the chance to get admitted for Electronics or aeronautical Engineering?

got 90/240 in Manipal Engineering entrance online test.
What is the chance of getting admission. Again what is the chance of getting admitted for Electronics or airnautical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get lateral entry for B.E after finishing diploma in EC? Procedure to join it?
  2. Can I get admission in Mechanical, Civil, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering after scoring 80 marks out of 240 in Manipal Entrance test
  3. After scoring 9506 rank in manipal engineering test for B.E course can I get Electronics and Communication Engineering or Civil Engineering?
  4. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Syllabus of the entrance test for M.Tech in Astronomy and Space Engineering, Manipal University?
  6. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  7. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Can I get chemical engineering after scoring 6000 in online entrance test of manipal university?
  9. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  10. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  11. Will I get mechanical engineering in manipal engineering college after scoring 126/240 in manipal online engineering test?
  12. Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder?
  13. Entrance tests and their syllabus for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after XIIth ?
  14. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  15. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. What are my chances of admission after scoring 17601 rank in UGET Manipal B.E course?
  17. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give? -- [New]
  18. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd October 2011, 08:57 AM
shrijan00

Default Re: Chances to get admission after scoring 90/240 in Manipal Engineering online entrance test? What is the chance to get admitted for Electronics or aeronautical Engineering?

HY,
sorry you wont be called in the first counselling.....you have to wait for the second counselling and the branch you will get will be biotech,biomedical,chemical....etc
For E&c and all you need to score atleast 60 -65% question for getting admission in any college and for aero you required 45-50%....
18th February 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to get admission after scoring 90/240 in Manipal Engineering online entrance test? What is the chance to get admitted for Electronics or aeronautical Engineering?

is dere neg marking for m.tch entrance?
29th April 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

can iget seat in manipal by getting 118 marks in enterance exam
29th April 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I have got 98/240 would i be able to get seat in manipal for mbbs?
3rd May 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the chance of admission after scoring 125/240 in online test on 3rd may 2012
5th May 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

i hav secured 95 marks in manipal entrance for b tech courses. can i get civil engineering?
9th May 2012, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

how much should i score in entrance exam of manipal to get aeronautical engineering
11th May 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I have got 93 marks out of 240...is there any possibility of getting admission in manipal university,jaipur??
12th May 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

hi scored 118/240 can i get for btech biomedical at manipal
24th May 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i got 93/240. which branch will i offered? :/
23rd April 2014, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I got 85/200 in the entrance examination on 22nd april 2014 ? will I get a seat in any of the branch ? I too have a good IPE percentage .
25th April 2014, 07:34 PM
sriram.desaraju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 85/200 in the entrance examination on 22nd april 2014 ? will I get a seat in any of the branch ? I too have a good IPE percentage .
Oh well you might get into some branch in either the Jaipur campus or Sikkim campus.. maybe even Printing and media in the main campus...
28th April 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

My son got 90score what is d chance to get admission in manipal and which branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?