5th March 2012, 06:02 PM
swapnamoy

Chances to get a government college in Orissa?

i live in westbengal. can i get chance of read in government colleges of orissa by doing well in this exam?????

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges providing facility of B.Ed course in correspondence in the state of Odisha?
  2. Is there ladies quota in IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Any chance to get Microbiology Honors in BSc in Orissa? I have passed 12th science with 57%
  4. Which college I can get with AIEEE AIR 106327 and state(Orissa) category rank 1322?
  5. Names of the entrance exams which I can answer for BSc Nursing in Orissa Government College
  6. Where should i do B.Ed. through distance education being a school teacher? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in government college of MP, UP, AP, Punjab, Chattisgarh, Orissa, Jharkhand, Maharashtra after scoring 166100 AIEEE rank?
  8. Which are the universities of India that are recognized by NCTE and UGC for B.Ed
  9. Can i get domicile certificate of Rajasthan if I belong to Rajasthan and married to MP?
  10. Date of start of Orissa JEE counseling? Which is the best private college of Orissa?
  11. How to join government college for BSc IT in Orissa, Bengal and UP?
  12. In Orissa medical government college what is the number of seats?
  13. Can I get silicon college C.V raman college or CET in Orissa? I got rank 580 in Orissa JEE
  14. Is it necessary to study Maths at intermediate level to do BSc computers? List of colleges offering BSc Computer Science?
  15. How to get admission in Orissa college? I have scored 8761 rank in OJEE
  16. Is it possible to get a seat in government engineering college in Orissa after scoring 1396 OJEE rank?
  17. Which engineering college can I get with AIR rank 518269 and state rank(Orissa) 10015? Am I eligible for IIIT in Orissa?
  18. Which college will I get with 9689 rank in outside state orissa JEE? Can I get computer science and engineering in CV Raman, Sillicon, Orissa Engineering College?
2nd June 2012, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to get a government college in Orissa?

Sir i got 452 rank in the ojee for mba. Can i get a seat in the government college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?