30th May 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to get Microbiology Honors in BSc in Orissa? I have passed 12th science with 57%

respected sir, i just passed my +2 science with 57%,but i got good marks in botany and zoology.Is there any chances to get microbiology honours in B.sc in orissa.If yes,in which college?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  2. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  3. Which college should I choose to do BSc in Physics Honors in Orissa? I have secured 66.8% in 12th exam
  4. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  5. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  6. Which BSc stream is better between IT, Microbiology and Biochemistry?
  7. How should I do BSc or BSc IT? I have passed 12th science -- [New]
  8. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  9. what should I do in Gaya(Bihar) for better future prospective? I'm not able to go out for higher studies
  10. What is better between BSc medical microbiology and BSc industrial microbiology?
  11. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Chemistry honors or Microbiology honors? Which one is better?
  13. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Physics? When are the forms going to be released?
  14. How to do BSc Honors in Chemistry? I have passed 12th class
  15. How to study for BSc in Microbiology after finishing 12th in science with 55%
  16. Which is better between Life Science and Microbiology? Subjects which I should choose for BSc?
  17. Which course to choose, MS or Statistics/Maths Hons? What is the scope after completing Statistics Honors?
  18. What are the procedures and requirements for taking admission in BA course in Chhatisgarh and Orissa?
13th March 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to get Microbiology Honors in BSc in Orissa? I have passed 12th science with 57%

Can it is possible doing forensic science after Bsc in microbiology?
1st June 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to get Microbiology Honors in BSc in Orissa? I have passed 12th science with 57%

respected sir i just passed my 2 science with 63%...got good marks ind marks in botany and zoology.Is there any chances to get microbiology honours in B.sc in orissa.If yes,in which college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?