10th April 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to study Maths at intermediate level to do BSc computers? List of colleges offering BSc Computer Science?

to do b.sc computers is it neceessary to hstudy maths at intermediate level.what are the colleges offering B.sc computer science.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between B.Sc Maths and B.Sc Computers?
  2. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  3. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  4. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to pursue my career in Maths? List of good colleges offering Maths with computers?
  6. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  7. Which course should I choose between BSc computer science, maths, animation and chemistry? Best colleges for the same?
  8. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  9. List of top colleges offering B.Sc course after 12th?
  10. What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?
  11. Difference between BA in Geography and B.Sc. in Geography?
  12. List of top colleges for BSC(computer science) in Chhattisgarh? What's the applying procedure?
  13. Can I pursue B.Com in Computers without Mathematics in 12th Class? -- [New]
  14. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  15. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  16. List of colleges offering BSc in Andhra Pradesh? I have completed B.Tech ECE
  17. List of colleges where I can apply for B.Sc IT course after 12th? I have scored just 33 marks in maths in 12th
  18. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
22nd December 2011, 09:54 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Is it necessary to study Maths at intermediate level to do BSc computers? List of colleges offering BSc Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
to do b.sc computers is it neceessary to hstudy maths at intermediate level.what are the colleges offering B.sc computer science.

List Of Colleges for B.Sc. Computer Science

Depending on the college for which you are applying, the condition varies..

Some colleges take aggregate of best of 4,some take best of 3 and some take all the 5 with specified subjects..

Here is a list of some of the good colleges of India :-

1) Alagappa Government Arts College - Tamil Nadu

2) Mahatma Gandhi Government Arts College - Pondicherry

3) Government College - Sambalpur (Orissa)

4) Government National College - Haryana

5) Government New Science College - Rewa,Madhya Pradesh

6) Government Science College - Bangalore, Karnataka

7) Birla college of Arts,Science and Commerce - Thane (Maharashtra)

8) Government Arts Colllege - Udumalpet (Tamil Nadu)

9) Government Autonomous College - Roorkee (Orissa)

10) Kishinchand Chellaram College - Mumbai

I have also attached a list of all the colleges for B.Sc. Computer Science under Mumbai University..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf B.Sc.(Computer Science) Mumbai University.pdf(50.1 KB, 175 views)
22nd December 2011, 10:05 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Smile Re: Is it necessary to study Maths at intermediate level to do BSc computers? List of colleges offering BSc Computer Science?

Dear Friend,

It is depend upon you which college you choose.

It is very important to do study of Math.

There are many colleges for BSc some are as follows :

1. Government Autonomous College (Orissa)
2. Goverment Science College ,Karnatak.
3. J.E.S College Jalna, Maharashtra
4. Barwale College Jalna,Maharashtra

Best of Luck.
....Sayyed Shahrukh
23rd December 2011, 12:58 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to study Maths at intermediate level to do BSc computers? List of colleges offering BSc Computer Science?

No, there is no hard & fast rule that you have passed your intermediate with maths only as this condition is applicable to the different colleges according to their seats & merit for a particular course.So you can check the prospectus of that particular college before filling the form.

You can go in these colleges for Bsc computer Science course as under-

1) Alagappa Government Arts College - Tamil Nadu

2) Mahatma Gandhi Government Arts College - Pondicherry

3) Government College - Sambalpur (Orissa)

4) Government National College - Haryana

5) Government New Science College - Rewa,Madhya Pradesh

6) Government Science College - Bangalore, Karnataka

7) Birla college of Arts,Science and Commerce - Thane (Maharashtra)

8) Government Arts Colllege - Udumalpet (Tamil Nadu)

9) Government Autonomous College - Roorkee (Orissa)

10) Kishinchand Chellaram College - Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?