20th June 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting a good job after pursuing MSc? Information about the entrance exam of Microbiology?

sir,i m from assam and i want to do msc in microbiology from assam univ. will it be good? and after persuing msc,what are the chances of getting a good job?please tell me about the kinds of jobs that are available mainly in assam. and also give me some information about the entrance exam for microbiology.how should i prepare??? i wl be very grateful to have ur response sir.. thank u!!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the openings after MSc Microbiology? I am pursuing MSc Microbiology
  2. How can I apply for a government job after pursuing MSc Microbiology?
  3. How can I apply for government job after pursuing MSc Microbiology?
  4. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  5. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  6. Information about the colleges and institutes offering Medical Microbiology? Should I face any entrance exam? What about the job placements?
  7. Which is best M.Sc microbiology or M.Sc applied microbiology?
  8. What is the scope of doing M.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
  9. How to get a good job for microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology
  10. Entrance exam syllabus for msc in dairy microbiology held by national dairy research institute (karnal)?
  11. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  12. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  13. When is the entrance exam to do MSc in Microbiology in Goa? Colleges offering MSc Microbiology?
  14. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Model question papers for the entrance exam of MSc in microbiology?
  16. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  17. How to approach for a job after completing MSc Microbiology?
  18. Can I do MBA or LLB after completing MSc in microbiology?
27th October 2015, 09:51 PM
shravv shravs

Default Re: Chances of getting a good job after pursuing MSc? Information about the entrance exam of Microbiology?

Msc ( Masters of science) ,A candidate who want to do Msc microbiology they should have some eligibility criteria:
->candidate should have passed in B.sc degree examination with physics ,chemistry, Botany or zoology from any recognized university.
->candidate must not have any backlogs with no education gap.

After completing the MSc, they will get many chances to work on.
->microbiologist
->senior chemist
->pharmacist
->Nutritionist etc
like this many chances are there to get select.
28th October 2015, 04:03 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting a good job after pursuing MSc? Information about the entrance exam of Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i m from assam and i want to do msc in microbiology from assam univ. will it be good? and after persuing msc,what are the chances of getting a good job?please tell me about the kinds of jobs that are available mainly in assam. and also give me some information about the entrance exam for microbiology.how should i prepare??? i wl be very grateful to have ur response sir.. thank u!!
A Career in microbiology can be a lucrative option in India as well as abroad. On pursuing this degree you can get job in the following places like research and development laboratories of government and private hospitals, research organisations, pharmaceutical, food, beverage and chemical industries. Bulk number of students go abroad to pursue Ph.D. as well by giving GRE or TOEFL.

You can also become faculty members in Universities, Colleges or teachers in Schools. If you want to become a college professor then its important to have a master's degree and you have to give NET examination for that. If you want to do something on your own then there is always the option of setting up microbiological laboratories of your own and aid research work.

List of Microbiology Entrance Exams:-
  • Mahatma Gandhi University : Faculty of Applied Science Entrance Exam
  • University of Calicut Microbiology Entrance Exam
  • University of Kerala : Faculty of Science Microbiology Entrance Exam
  • Aligarh Muslim University Microbiology Entrance Exam
  • Assam University Microbiology Entrance Exam
  • Banaras Hindu University Microbiology Entrance Exam
  • Goa University Microbiology Entrance Exam
  • Guru Nanak Dev University M.Sc Microbiology Entrance Exam
  • Himachal Pradesh University Shimla - Microbiology Entrance Test
Top Colleges offering Micriobology course in Assam are as follows:-
  • Assam University
  • Guwahati University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?