5th June 2017, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Chances of getting government job after completion of B.Sc in Zoology?

Is there any chance to get a government job after completing bsc in zoology? Can you please let me know what steps I should take to ensure that I will get the government job? What is the criteria followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

5th June 2017, 05:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting government job after completion of B.Sc in Zoology?

There are many jobs which you can get after completion of B.Sc Zoology:-

Professor

Lab Assistant

Veterinarian

Lab Technician

zoo Curator

Researcher

Animal Trainers

Forensic Experts

Wildlife Biologist

Museums

Botanical Gardens

Conservation Organisations

Nature Reserves

Animal Rehabilitation.
5th June 2017, 05:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting government job after completion of B.Sc in Zoology?

There are many jobs which you can get after completion of Bsc zoology and they are:

Professor

Lab Assistant

Lab Technicians

Researcher

Animal Trainers

Forensic Experts

Wildlife Biologist

Apart from this you can even apply for jobs which are not part of your field but a government job such as you can apply for banking jobs if you have interest to join in as a clerk, officer or apply for public service exams for joining in various posts in government sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?