9th July 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job after completion of BSc Zoology of Kerala University

Can I get a job after completion of Bsc Zoology of kerala university.what are the PG courses for it.

15th June 2016, 06:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job after completion of BSc Zoology of Kerala University

There are so many post graduate courses which you can pursue after completion of Bachelor of Science in Zoology:

>>Master of Science in Zoology.

>>Master of Science in Applied Zoology.

>>Master of Philosophy in Zoology.

>>Post Graduate Diploma in Life Science.

>>Doctor of Philosophy in Zoology.

>>Master of Business Administration.

You can pursue any of above PG Course as per your interest.

You have good job opportunities both in public as well as private sector. Teaching is one of the best career option for you. After Master's degree in Zoology, you can go for NET exam for lectureship. Other than this, you can get jobs in Zoos, Botanical Garden, Nature Reserves etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?