21st March 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

M.Tech from IIT, Delhi after GATE score 528? Procedure for admission?

My Gate 2011 score is 528 and marks is 39.67.Plz inform me about my possibility of getting admission in IIT Delhi and what all proceedings I have to do regarding the same.I would also like to enquire about various application form required to be filled concerning the GATE score,including the forrms from IITs.
I shall be pleased to have a prompt reply.

21st March 2011, 10:49 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: M.Tech from IIT, Delhi after GATE score 528? Procedure for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My Gate 2011 score is 528 and marks is 39.67.Plz inform me about my possibility of getting admission in IIT Delhi and what all proceedings I have to do regarding the same.I would also like to enquire about various application form required to be filled concerning the GATE score,including the forrms from IITs.
Dear friend if you belong to any quota then you think about IIT DELHI..........

if you are belong to general then you can't take admission in IIT DELHI..................

but you can do apply in these colleges but if you want to do M.TECH Then you can apply in another good colleges...........

because there is so much good colleges available in INDIA........you can apply in NIT.......also........

this is totally depend on you if you want to take admission then you can think............

Good luck..................
22nd March 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Tech from IIT, Delhi after GATE score 528? Procedure for admission?

my gate score is 464. pl. inform me about possibility of getting admission in iits/nits in mechanical engineering.
13th April 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Tech from IIT, Delhi after GATE score 528? Procedure for admission?

my gate score is 321 and air 9840(EE) OBC category,i can get govt.college yes or no
23rd April 2011, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

i got AIR 502 and score 656 in GATE 2011 in mechanical engg. What is the chance of getting Industrial engg or industrial tribology
and maintenance engineering in IIT delhi.Please Reply Sir
23rd April 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
i scored AIR 502 and score 656 in GATE 2011.What is the chance of getting Industrial engg or industrial tribology and Maintenance engg in IIt Delhi
30th April 2011, 09:17 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Quote:
my gate score is 321 and air 9840(EE) OBC category,i can get govt.college yes or no
hii, definately you have a very good chance in visveswaraya college of enginnering, its GOVT. college in Bangalore.

yoou will get stipends and good placements.
11th August 2011, 08:46 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hi...if you want an admission in iit delhi you have to please mention your branch of study because the admission depends on the branch and the course you want to take admission in ,for example you if you are from the branches like electrical or mechanical and computers there is no chance of getting admission in indian institute of technology delhi but if you belonf to the civil engineering branch then there is an scope of getting admission in branches like the environmental engineering with your score ,
so now you can understand the importance of mentioning your department and branch in which you want to take admission in
10th September 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: M.Tech from IIT, Delhi after GATE score 528? Procedure for admission?

Quote:
i got AIR 502 and score 656 in GATE 2011 in mechanical engg. What is the chance of getting Industrial engg or industrial tribology
and maintenance engineering in IIT delhi.Please Reply Sir
go to hell
30th December 2011, 12:02 PM

Smile Re: M.Tech from IIT, Delhi after GATE score 528? Procedure for admission?

Quote:
hi i am deven,i will appear for gate in 2012-feb,
please give me your guidance to prepare gate for iit,
please,
send me your reply on my [email protected]

regards-denen
19th February 2012, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

my gate score for 2012 is 51.33 for mechanical do i have any chances for good institutes.plz help.
15th March 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

sir,
my gate score is 21.33,i belongs to sc category,wat is the cut off score of iit delhi in 2012
15th March 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I too have the same query. Gate score 550 any chances for good institutes(IITs) ? I'm from Mechanical Branch
16th March 2012, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

My AIR is 6535 (general) and gate score is 458..
Is there any chace of getting govt. College..???
16th March 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

my gate score is 450 and my AIR is 6860 in ECE. Can i get IIT/NIT or any other govt.college?
18th March 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

hi,my gate score is 502 and AIR-4186.can I get any IIT of NIT .if yes please mention .my email id is [email protected]
22nd March 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

hi.. i have got 37.62.. and I belong to sc category..which colleges i should apply.. and what is procedure for getting admission in good colleges.
3rd April 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Does IIT Delhi provide any financial assistance for mtech students?
14th May 2012, 02:38 PM
BIKARANT RAI

hi friends,
Dear friend if you belong to any quota then you think about IIT DELHI..........

if you are belong to general then you can't take admission in IIT DELHI..................

but you can do apply in these colleges but if you want to do M.TECH Then you can apply in another good colleges...........

because there is so much good colleges available in INDIA........you can apply in NIT.......also........

this is totally depend on you if you want to take admission then you can think............

Good luck..................
31st May 2012, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

hiii sir,,,i m doing msc. in biotechnology from amity university noida,,,sir i want to apply for gate iit m. tech. in biotechnology,,,,,sir plz tell me what is the procedure for admission in m. tech. in biotechnology .....?
21st September 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

sir please make us know that what is the minimum marks in gate to be scored in gate to take computer science branch in iit delhi?
28th March 2014, 09:22 PM
natarajc346

Smile Re: M.Tech from IIT, Delhi after GATE score 528? Procedure for admission?

Hi i have qualified GATE 2013 in BT paper, i want to apply for MS programme at IIT Delhi my score is 337 and rank is 2839 and i have OBC, would you please guide me regarding interview and written test preparations conducted for the same please.

Thank you
17th March 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i have a score of 18.81 EE in gate 2015 sc category can i get admisson in some good college for m tech.My overall rank is 22983.
17th March 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i have a score of 18.81 EE in gate 2015 sc category can i get admisson in some good college for m tech.My overall rank is 22983.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?