21st May 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

What should I do job or M.Tech? Which option should I choose?

Sir , I am getting a seat in M.tech(heat and power) in vssut burla and a job in a private manufacturing company (10000/- per month) .What should I do .Which option I should choose . Please reply sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  2. Can I choose communication for M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?
  3. What is beneficial for me after B.E. doing M.S. or M.Tech?
  4. What should I do job or M.Tech? Which option should I choose? -- [New]
  5. What to do after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical branch?
  6. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is M.Sc and M.Tech equivalent? Difference between M.Tech and MSc(Tech)?
  8. Is it fine to do MBA simultaneously while doing job if I dont get a seat in GATE?
  9. Which course can I get after doing B.Tech in ECE, MBA in HR and IT and Ph.d in Management? Should I do M.Tech in Electronics Design or M.Tech in IT for teaching in private/govt jobs?
  10. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  11. What course should be done after B.Com. for a good career?
  12. What should I do for better opportunities after completing B.E Civil Engineering?
  13. What are the Engineering Colleges available in Delhi, Chennai & Andhra Pradesh for the GATE score of 327 or AIR rank 18584 in computer science?
  14. Fee structure for MBA course in IIM's and other reputed colleges?
  15. Is there any government job option for me after completing M.Tech in food technology?
  16. After MSC in electronics, is Mtech a good choice to get good jobs? What other courses can be done?
  17. Which is a better option for me to choose between MBA and CA? I am a TY student
  18. What should I choose between MBA and M.Tech after completing B.E IT?
21st May 2015, 09:18 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do job or M.Tech? Which option should I choose?

Go for M.tech.
That is what we would like to advise you. See. let me count the various benefits of choosing the M.tech program over the job and also the various disadvantages of doing the job over the course.

1. The first one is that, it is not such a high paid job because of which you skip the m tech program.

2. With this much of package, it will take a lot more years for you to reach a substantial package.

3. Wit M.tech job, you have a higher degree job because of which your chances of getting a good job will increase.

4. With M.tech you will also open up your chances for the post of lecturers in the various colleges. With graduation, you wont be able to get a job of a teacher. If you get a job of lecturer in any college your college will definitely start from 30,000 to 40,000.

5. m.tech students are definitely preferred over B.tech ones. A higher degree always counts.
21st May 2015, 09:30 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

As you are getting a seat in M.tech course that in Burla , you should go for it rather han job if you will complete your M.tech course you will get good jobs with a high salary .

It is a good college from where you will also get good campus option after completing your course of study.
26th May 2015, 01:35 PM
vinaysinha12

Smile Re: What should I do job or M.Tech? Which option should I choose?

At this stage of the career it is very important to decide on the income as well as future prospects. Doing a job is good but it has have certain future scope of growth if it has a start of 10k.Where as if you are going for higher studies studying M-Tech is not a bad option at all. It has prospects to build a strong career in construction field, merchant navy field. If you want to earn as well build a higher studies prospects you can even go for learning in “The Springdale Maritime Academy“ which trains the students to build their career in the merchant navy.
27th May 2015, 04:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir how much time kcet exam a candidate can write please in detail complete information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?