16th January 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Changing school in the same board after registration in class 11 is possible?

I, Prachi Prerna, studying in class 11 in D A V public school Hehal Ranchi, want to change my school of the same board due to my health reasons.My registration has been done here.What I should do?

15th February 2016, 12:15 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Changing school in the same board after registration in class 11 is possible?

There are two answers to this question yes and no.
Yes, because if you are not feeling comfortable in one board and if you are currently feeling that the course curriculum of your current school is not enough to groom you properly for your future, then you definitely have right to change the school and your board. In your case, you have mentioned health issues have come up and hence you want to change the board.
In fact, if you have started your session in class 11 and you are having health issues, then you can directly change your board, take a TC from current school and get admitted in another school of another board.

But in your case, the registration has been done. So even if you change your board and school, you will have to get admitted in the next year. The board that you will get admitted will say, yes, you may get admitted to another board, without loosing a year. But you have to make applications to your principal, showing your health conditions. Your doctor has to provide you with necessary certificates. Then your principal will give you a no objection certificate and will tell you to apply to their board for cancellation. You will receive a mail from the board for cancellation. All this will take you a year. Then again you have to get admitted in a fresh session for class 11. If you don't have problem with this, then you can change your board.
15th February 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Changing school in the same board after registration in class 11 is possible?

I want to change school after passing 11th in CBSE board and get admission in another school in CBSE board
30th October 2018, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 11th and want to change school for class 12th but my boards registration has been done,please i need an answer
16th November 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Changing school in the same board after registration in class 11 is possible?
23rd January 2020, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

My self shruti saumya lal studying in class 11th CBSc in sheer Chaitanya school vishakhapatnam after finishing my 11th class would like change my school cbsc board due to my health problems plz suggest me
2nd March 2022, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my school but remain in the same board .The twist is that the registrations have been done in class 11 . What step to take next..?
29th November 2022, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

I read in class 11 want to change my school but want to remain in the same board. The main problem is that our registration has been completed in class 11th. Can I still change my school??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?