9th May 2017, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Cheapest MBBS college in Mumbai

I want the information of cheapest mbbs college in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Which competitive exam to give in Mumbai for MBBS? Scholarship for OBC?
  2. List of Universities in India for MBBS with cheapest tuition fees? Is this possible to complete MBBS with an amount of 150K-200K annually being an Egyptian?
  3. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  4. MBBS by staying in Mumbai? Which entrance exams to give?
  5. Can I get admission in MBBS colleges of Mumbai on the basis of class 10th marks?
  6. Reputed and cheapest universities offering MBBS in Abroad?
  7. List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  8. Cutoff marks for MBBS or BDS for admission in Mumbai college?
  9. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Which college across the nation has the minimum fee structure for the MBBS program?
  11. Minimum percentage required to get admission in MBBS college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS studies?
  12. MBBS course & fees for each year for government colleges in mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the fee structure for doing MBBS from Mumbai? What are the good colleges in Mumbai for MBBS?
  14. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  15. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  16. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  17. Cutoff list for general category MBBS in Mumbai Medical College?
  18. Affordable MBBS institutes of India which costs less than $4000 per annum?
9th May 2017, 01:26 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cheapest MBBS college in Mumbai

List of some colleges in Mumbai with affordable prices for MBBS course are:
  • Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai
  • Government Medical College-Nagpur
  • BJ Medical College, Pune
  • Government Medical College-Nanded
  • Mahatma Gandhi Mission, Thane
  • Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai
  • Grant Medical College - Mumbai
  • Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai

The fee structure of MBBS course in these colleges is approximate 60k per annum.
Hostel Fees is around 4k per annum which excludes food expense.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?