13th September 2020, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Civil or Electronics, which is better to study for an IES aspirant girl candidate?

Hi everyone, should I take Civil branch or Electronics branch for the IES as a girl? My aim is to become an IES Officer so between these two branches, which one I should opt?

14th September 2020, 02:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Civil or Electronics, which is better to study for an IES aspirant girl candidate?

°°° In order to appear for IES exam, a candidate must possess a degree in engineering from a recognised Institute with the minimum percentage required.

As there is no specific degree in engineering required hence, I would suggest you to opt for degree course of your choice.

°°° For more information you can visit this website:
www.upsc.gov.in
14th September 2020, 09:03 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Civil or Electronics, which is better to study for an IES aspirant girl candidate?

You can go through any Civil or Electronics according to your interest.

If you like construction of buildings,bridges,roads then prefer Civil engineering and if you has interest in information and communication technology, softwares then prefer Electronics and communication engineering.
15th September 2020, 12:05 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

-Must be resident of India, Nepal, Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee can apply for IES 2020.
-Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in the field of engineering from a recognized
University.
-IES Age limit: 21-30 years as on January 01, 2020
***You can opt any engineering branch as per your keen interest as its you who is going to prepare for the exam,you might be knowing subject depth,in and outside of the content.
As each specialization has its own pro's and con's ,importance and working functions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?