21st May 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Should I join B.tech in civil engineering after completing diploma? I am a girl candidate

I am student of polytechniue Ist year,I want to do B.tech .I have civil branch in polytechniqe but somebody persons tell me that civil branch is not good for girls but I am interested in B.tech,Plz give me suggestion about it and Do i can B.tech or other course plz give me reply in news paper of rajasthan patriks me.next which come every saturday or My sisters E-mail Id:[email protected].

Thanks and Regards

Pushpa Bhardwaj
Ramgarh (Alwar)
Rajasthan

Related Questions:
17th June 2012, 08:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join B.tech in civil engineering after completing diploma? I am a girl candidate

Yes, you can join B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing diploma. The course offers opportunities for female candidates too. You have options like tendering, designing, analysis and other office jobs. To get admission to B.Tech in Civil Engineering, you must attend LEET. Details on the exam will be issued in the official website of the University that conducts the test. Topics in diploma course (Civil Engineering) form the syllabus for LEET (Civil Engineering).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?