22nd April 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

List of evening colleges which offer B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Maharashtra

Hello,
I am searching for Evening college which providing
B.Tech in Civl Engineering. Can you please tell me the
colleges which providing such course anywhere in Maharashtra?
Please let me know about the colleges.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Polytechnic Evening colleges which offer Civil Engineering Diploma course in Bangalore
  2. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Engineering course at Evening in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Cutoff list for Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  4. List of Polytechnic colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Procedure to join in Evening Engineering College? Eligibility and Fee structure for this course? Which are the top colleges for this in Bangalore?
  6. Last years cutoff list of Maharashtra Engineering Colleges?
  7. Cutoff list of all engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  8. Cutoff list for government colleges of engineering in Maharashtra
  9. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra?
  10. Cutoff list for MHT CET? List of engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. List of colleges which offer Internship to BDS student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  12. Colleges or universities which offer ma english literature in evening or night classes?
  13. List of Colleges offering BE in Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  14. List of the government engineering colleges in Maharashtra? I have scored 60/200
  15. List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Aeronautical engineering colleges available in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  17. List of the colleges available in Maharashtra that offer admission to Kashmiri Migrants on the basis of PCM aggregate in class 12th?
  18. List of government engineering colleges in Maharasthra?
23rd April 2015, 01:44 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: List of evening colleges which offer B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Maharashtra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Thank you in advance.
In Pune there is one college which offers part time B.Tech course it is, Sudharshan College of Management Research and Engineering. It's a 4 year part time under graduate course. It is affiliated to Singhaniya University.

Other than Maharashtra there are few colleges offering part time B.Tech course in Civil Engineering. They are as follows:-
  • Anna University, Guindy
  • Mewar University, Rajasthan
  • Karpagam University, Coimbatore
  • Jadavpur University, Kolkata

As there is only one option for B.Tech Civil Engineering (Evening course) in Maharashtra that is Pune college aforementioned. You may think of going for correspondence course it will be better with more options and reputed universities.
23rd April 2015, 04:57 PM
meenakshiworldschool

Default Re: List of evening colleges which offer B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Maharashtra

Hello,

Here is list of evening colleges which offer B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Maharashtra
  1. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
  2. Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Engineering
  3. GH Raisoni College of Engineering & Management
  4. JSPMs Imperial College of Engineering & Research
  5. Mahatma Gandhi Missions College of Engineering And Technology

For More Detail or list of other evening colleges which offer B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Maharashtra visit at Education.sulekha.com/evening_be-b-tech-engineering_colleges_maharashtra_state

Regards

Meenakshi World School
23rd April 2015, 07:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of evening colleges which offer B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Maharashtra

College/ Institute offer B.Tech Civil Engineering (Evening-Part time) in Maharashtra:

As far as my knowledge is concerned, The only college that offers B.Tech in Civil Engineering (Evening-Part Time) in Maharashtra is "Sardar Patel College of Engineering". Sardar Patel College of Engineering is the only institute offering four year Part Time (Evening) Degree courses in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Branches. Here is the contact details of Sardar Patel College of Engineering,

Ph. No: 022 2628 9777
Address: Bhavan's Campus, Munshi Nagar, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400058
Website Address: http://www.spce.ac.in/
23rd April 2015, 07:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

College/ Institute offer B.Tech Civil Engineering (Evening-Part time) in Maharashtra:

As far as my knowledge is concerned, The only college that offers B.Tech in Civil Engineering (Evening-Part Time) in Maharashtra is "Sardar Patel College of Engineering". Sardar Patel College of Engineering is the only institute offering four year Part Time (Evening) Degree courses in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Branches. Here is the contact details of Sardar Patel College of Engineering,

Ph. No: 022 2628 9777
Address: Bhavan's Campus, Munshi Nagar, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400058
Website Address: http://www.spce.ac.in/
23rd April 2015, 10:18 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Thank you in advance.

Evening Colleges for B.Tech in Maharashtra:

# Annasaheb Dange College of Engineering & Technology

# Babasahab Naik College of Engineering

# Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University

# Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Engineering

# Government College of Engineering

# Jawaharlal Darda Institute of Engineering & Technology

# Mahatma Gandhi Missions College of Engineering And Technology

# MGMs Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College

# Priyadarshini College of Engineering

# Saraswati College of Engineering
9th May 2018, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am searching for Evening college which providing B.Tech in E&TC Engineering. Can you please tell me the colleges which providing such course anywhere in Pune?
19th November 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am searching for Evening college which providing
colleges which providing such course in Mumbai?
25th August 2019, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Any evening colleges at pune BTech ,and bsc degree
15th January 2021, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Im searching for Evenings college for IT Engi engineering can anyone who knw suggest me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?