16th June 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Civil Engineering Diploma holder can do Architecture Engineering course?

I'm doing civil diploma now in 2nd year. I'm a external student that's why i'm free. can i do any arch course?? is it a right choice? plzz guide me i'm so confused.

14th July 2015, 12:37 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Civil Engineering Diploma holder can do Architecture Engineering course?

Being an external student doesn't allow to pursue two courses at a time. You could land yourself in trouble if you do so.

Also, the basic eligibility criteria for the architect course is-

1) Intermediate passed from recognized university of the country.

2) If intermediate is not done and diploma is pursued after the high school, then the diploma should be complete.

Since you are still completing your diploma so you will not be eligible for that course.
Once you complete this, then you can surely do that.

But if you want to do some courses in your free time, then you can do some of the conventional courses which are of 2-3 months duration.
Such courses will not only increase your skills but will also have a very good impact on your resume which will in turn help you in fetching jobs much faster.
3rd May 2020, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Civil Engineering Diploma holder can do Architecture Engineering course?

I'm in diploma civil engineering 1year can I choose architectural engineering or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?