26th September 2012, 01:56 PM
Mustafakharpa

Which is the coaching center in Delhi to pursue graduation in Political science Honors

Helo i m pursuing graduation in pol.science honours and this is my final year so i want to know about a coaching center in delhi that could cover my final year course and also prepare me for the m.a entrance exams and the net.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best coaching center for Political Science in Delhi? I have done my graduation in B.A Political Science
  2. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  3. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  4. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  5. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post graduation in?
  6. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post-graduation in?
  7. Which is the qualifying entrance exam of JNU Delhi to pursue PG in Political Science?
  8. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Indore? Job opportunities for Political Science graduate? -- [New]
  9. Which is the IAS preparatory Political Science coaching in Delhi who offers their notes?
  10. Procedure to do MA in Political Science either from JNU or DU? Previous year solved question papers for DU MA entrance exam?
  11. How can I apply for M.A Political Science after passing graduation in B.A from Delhi University
  12. Best coaching for UGC NET in Political Science in Delhi?
  13. Is it possible to do Post Graduation in Fashion Designing for Political science graduate?
  14. List of Coaching Centers for IIT-JAM Exam in Chandigarh and Delhi?
  15. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  16. How to pursue graduation after completing B.Com? Can I get English Hons and Sociology, Political Science and Anthropology?
  17. Which course to choose, MS or Statistics/Maths Hons? What is the scope after completing Statistics Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
19th September 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the coaching center in Delhi to pursue graduation in Political science Honors

I have passed 12th this year and I want to know the coaching center for political science for graduation in delhi bcoz I have taken admsn.in DU this year in political science .Plzz tell me the coaching for graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?