8th August 2018, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Coaching institutes to prepare for Engineering entrance exams in Thane?

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying in 11th standard now with Science stream. He wants to study BTech after completing his 12th standard. So, I am thinking to join him in any coaching institute. I live in Thane. So, I want to know about the coaching institutes which provides Engineering entrance exams preparation anywhere in Thane.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 Engineering entrance exams coaching institutes with fee expenses in Trivandrum
  2. Coaching classes to prepare for Banking exams in Trivandrum?
  3. Best IIT coaching institutes? Date of entrance exams of coaching institutes in Kota? Fee structure of their coaching? Date of registration for the coaching institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the best coaching institutes for MPSC in civil engineering
  5. Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to prepare for all India level medical entrance exams?
  6. Good Coaching Institutes in Delhi for Post graduate Entrance Exams (Mass communication)?
  7. Which are the good coaching institutes for chemical engineering in Jaipur? Can I prepare by doing self studies?
  8. Is there any coaching class available for UGC NET exam in commerce situated in Mumbai or Thane?
  9. Best MBA coaching institutes in Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Hyderabad
  10. Coaching Institutes to prepare for Engineering in Bangalore
  11. How can I prepare for M.A Psychology entrance test? Which are the institutes providing coaching for the same?
  12. List of diploma automobile engineering colleges and institutes between Thane and Karjat
  13. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Thane for 10th passed student?
  14. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India?
  15. Reputed coaching classes to prepare for Civil Services exam in Thane
  16. Top coaching institutes for preparing for engineering entrance exam?
  17. What is the fee structure for Group exams Coaching Institutes? What is the duration of the course?
  18. List of good coaching institute to prepare for the entrance exam of IIMC, Asian College of Journalism, Symbiosis Institute of Media? Pattern of the question paper?
15th August 2018, 08:08 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Coaching institutes to prepare for Engineering entrance exams in Thane?

Some of the best institute for engineering entrance examination is :-

Rao IIT Academy.

Pace Academy.

Deodhar Classes.

These are the best institute for preparation of engineering entrance examination.
15th August 2018, 09:11 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Coaching institutes to prepare for Engineering entrance exams in Thane?

There are many coaching institutes in Thane, Maharashtra for preparation of engineering entrance examination.

These institutes have better faculty members as well as study material.

Some of the best coaching institutes are :-

Rao IIT Academy.

Aakash Medical IIT.

PACE IIT Academy.

You have to work hard to qualify in the examination, only study material and faculty members is not sufficient to qualify in examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?