27th June 2017, 12:44 PM
pinki sain

Am I eligible to get admission for MBBS in any private college in India after scoring 300 marks in NEET?

Sir/Mam, I got 300 marks in NEET and I belong to general category can I get admission in MBBS course in any private college in India? Can you please list me all the colleges which I can apply for? It will be helpful if you can give me the details soon on this.

29th June 2017, 06:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for MBBS in any private college in India after scoring 300 marks in NEET?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges after scoring 300 marks in NEET examination. Now it is mandatory for private medical colleges to take admission on basis of NEET score only.

You will have to wait for cut off list of different private medical colleges. You can check official website of any private college in which you are interested for latest updates.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?