2nd June 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Which college is the best for computer science in Vadodara? I have completed 10th with 78%

I have completed 10th with 78% .Can i go for diploma in computer science through correspondence please send the details.

And which collegge is best for computer science in vadodara??????
please give me the list of the colleges in Vadodara .......
plz plz reply me fast ...i have no time for choosing field and college .
Because i am confused so much regarding my future..
thanking you..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  2. Is there any chance of getting admission in Vadodara medical college after securing 89% in 12th?
  3. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  4. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  5. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  6. List of courses along with their full details, available in Gujarat(especially in Vadodara) after 10th?
  7. Can i expect admission in Ayurvedic Government College, Vadodara with 58% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  8. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  9. How to pursue a job as computer engineer? I have completed diploma after 10th from Punjab state of technical education
  10. Which is the best school for CBSE course in Baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Colleges to pursuing MSc computer science? Which are the entrances I have to appear?
  12. Can I study Computer Science in 11th ISC if completed 10th UP Board without Computer Application?
  13. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation?
  14. What can I do between MSc IT and MCA? I belong to Vadodara
  15. Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?
  16. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  17. What should I do to join Corporate if completed 3 years Computer Science Diploma course on 10th basis?
  18. Which are the institutes for MSc in medical biotechnology in India? What is the admission procedure?
5th June 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is the best for computer science in Vadodara? I have completed 10th with 78%

Which institute is best for diploma in computer engineering after 10th? I have got 78%.
27th May 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is the best for computer science in Vadodara? I have completed 10th with 78%

after ssc i want to go for computer science, is there entrance exam for computer science
9th July 2015, 10:19 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

List of colleges

Sanskar Bharti College of Education
Savli

Arignar Anna Institute of Science & Technology
Vadodara

Shri B.K.Patel Arts & Smt. L.M.Patel Commerce College
Karelibaug

Balaji Institute of Computer Application & Management
Chhani

Nilam Shah Education
Nizampura

H.C. Patel Arts and Commerce College
Karelibaug

Dhee Auto College
Sayajigunj

The Icfai National College
Vasna Road

Universal Training Solution
Subhanpura

Vinayak Enterprise
Pratapnagar Road

Sheth MC College of Dairy Science Anand
Vadodara

All the best,,,,,,,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?