20th February 2013, 11:36 PM
bkarishma

Which are the institutes for MSc in medical biotechnology in India? What is the admission procedure?

I want to know about the institution for M.Sc. in medical biotechnology in India and admission procedure in them.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes providing M.Tech (Correspondence) in Biotechnology. What's the procedure for admission in the same
  2. M.Sc in Clinical research after B.Sc(Applied science)? Job opportunities after M.Sc? Institutes in India for M.Sc(Medical Biotechnology) and it's eligibility criteria?
  3. Which are the Ph.D programmes with scholarship after doing MSc in Medical Biotechnology held by Government and Private Institutes?
  4. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology? Which are the institutes?
  6. List of reputed institutes offering MSc in Medical Biotechnology? Eligibility to apply for the course? What comes under Medical Biotechnology and subjects to prepare for the entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  8. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
  9. List of private medical institutes in India? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  10. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  11. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  12. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  13. Date of release of application form for admission in MSc Biotechnology in various government institutes in Chennai?
  14. Admission for MSc Biotechnology in VIT Vellore? Procedure for it?
  15. Is it possible to do MSc in either Physics or Mathematics after B.E in India? Universities or Institutes which consider such students? Procedure to apply for these institutes?
  16. How should I appear for Biotechnology entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  17. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  18. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
1st July 2015, 01:02 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the institutes for MSc in medical biotechnology in India? What is the admission procedure?

These are some best institutes for MSc in medical biotechnology in India:-

MS (Maharaja Sayajirao) University of Baroda : Faculty of Science, Vadodara (Gujarat)
University Campus, Sayajigunj , Vadodara (Vadodara (Baroda) Dist.) - 390002

Ayush and Health Science University
G.E. Road
Raipur, Chhattisgarh

Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine
108, Chittaranjan Avenue
Kolkata, West Bengal

Chettinad University
Chettinad Health City Rajiv Gandhi Salai Kelambakkam
Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu

Dolphin P.G. College of Science and Agriculture
Chunnikalan, 20 KM from Chandigarh on Chandigarh-Sirhind State Highway-12A
Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?