24th July 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Why open university Graduates are not eligible for 3 years LLB course?

why open university graduates are not eligible for three year LLB course? I dont know why.

Related Questions:
  1. Graduates from Allahabad University(distance education) are eligible to enroll for regular LLB at Calcutta University?
  2. Age limits and criteria for applying for jobs in Indian Air Force?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for 3 years LLB course in any where in India after passing B.A English through open university of Tamilnadu
  4. Whether Open University graduates are eligible for SBI jobs? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to join LLB if done BA from Open University but failed in 12th?
  6. Scored 42.26% in B.COM : Am I eligible for getting into LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I do LLB after completion of B.Com
  8. Minimum age limit for LLB in Gujarat?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?
  11. Can I do LLB from any correspondence or open university while working in government sector?
  12. Eligibility for LLB after intermediate from Telangana open school society and B.Com from Dr Ambedkar open university?
  13. What are the career options after LLB?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria fixed by Bar Council of India?
  15. Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Calcutta University with 44.5% marks?
  16. Whether Open University graduates are eligible for civil service examination or not?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for IPS exams after graduation if I have completed from Open University?
  18. Admission procedure of LLB at Open university? Age required and duration of course?
7th November 2011, 02:07 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Why open university Graduates are not eligible for 3 years LLB course?

dear friend,

open university graduates are not regular in their course so
some time they have not Enough knowledge in that course,
that's why some courses from some institute won't allow them
so
best of luck.
26th October 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why open university Graduates are not eligible for 3 years LLB course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
why open university graduates are not eligible for three year LLB course? I dont know why.
who said that you are not eligible. it was the case where a student got directly admitted to MA course through open university without doing graduation and hence it was decided by the court that such degree will be invalid for admission to LLB course.
If u have done 3 years graduation through open university you are fully eligible for LLB admission. You can right now go and check with t he university concerned. if they deny the admission, u can approach the high court for immediate relief in this regard
13th January 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Wish clarification to llb course 3years, for candidate who holds his postgraduation from london college and prior to this done his first class engineer,s exam (marine) from government of india -ministry of tansport. Same is equalised to degree by government of. India. Age 68 years.
18th June 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Maximum colleges can't approve to get the admission for open university students. They told that the Bar council of india strictly warned us for the same.
I have to ask the question to all of you, if any one student from india suffering worst of worst conditions or any other savior problem ex. Accident or any personal matter during his/ her H.S.C board examination and he/she will not able or capable for completion 12th examination.
Only for that reason to save entire education year he/she will go through open university entrance test for getting admission in first year degree course then what will he/she do wrong things.? For hearing the unexpected words that you'll not able to get LLB degree.
This is your indian constitution...?
Indian constitution awarded rights to get education for all........
Stop this all things.....
9th July 2015, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I AM STUDIED IN TNOU FOR BBA AFTER 10TH 2015. NOW IAM STUDIED THE 12TH STD IN STATEBOARD. AM I ELIGIBILE FOR 3 YEAR LLB COURSE ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?