9th September 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Which college is the best for me? What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance test?

sir,
i want do phd after mba plz give me good advise which college is best and how to apply what is the syllabus for phd enterest test.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in Pune offering Ph.D in Management? Syllabus of the entrance test? Important dates for the entrance test?
  2. PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?
  3. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in any college of UP being a M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  6. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  7. Syllabus and model question papers to prepare for PhD(CSE) entrance exam conducted by Anna University? -- [New]
  8. Syllabus of PhD Life Science entrance exam of JNU?
  9. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  10. What is the syllabus of entrance test for PhD course in management at Pondicherry university?
  11. Is there any college in Gandhinagar or Ahmedabad for PhD in English Literature? In which month forms are issued and when entrance test takes place?
  12. Syllabus for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of University of Hyderabad?
  13. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  14. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance test?
  15. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  16. Selection procedure and regulations of Bharathiar University for the admission in Ph.D programme? Syllabus and model question papers of Bharathiar University Ph.D common entrance exam?
  17. Syllabus for entrance test of PhD Neurophysiology at NIMHANS?
  18. Syllabus for MG University Ph.D entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?