23rd June 2010, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Which college is better between Mukesh Patel Engineering College and VIT Vellore?

if given choice which college will be prefer out of two?
1) mukesh patel engineering college.
2)vit,vellore

28th February 2011, 11:49 PM
ankurloonia

Default Re: Which college is better between Mukesh Patel Engineering College and VIT Vellore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
2)vit,vellore
VIT is any day better than MPEC. as VIT is among the top 15 engineering colleges in India, and they have international infrastructure and awesome placements.
1st March 2011, 12:08 AM
smruti prasad das

Default Re: Which college is better between Mukesh Patel Engineering College and VIT Vellore?

dear friend
both the colleges are good.these colleges provide outstanding placement as well as good faculties for the student.But from my point of view VIT vellore is
better than Mukesh patel Engg. college.
1st March 2011, 12:43 AM
harshad218

vit vellore is better....
it is one of the most elite institute in india...offering high packages
1st March 2011, 05:56 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Both the institutes are well reputed. You need to decide based on the placement facilities available in these college. VIT does offer better placements. So you could try for admission in that college.You will need to appear for the entrance exam for this college.
1st March 2011, 11:09 AM
praia2004

Thumbs up Re: Which college is better between Mukesh Patel Engineering College and VIT Vellore?

VIT vellore is one of the top most technical institutes in india.
VIT ranks amongst the top 20 technical institute of india. VIT vellore is a private...
VIT vellore is one of the top most technical institutes in india. VIT ranks amongst the top 20 technical institute of india.
VIT vellore is a private... vellore institute of technology or VIT as it is popularly known, is a deemed university (ranked by 'india today' as the best private)...

The competitive environment, open minded approach, continous learning process, challenging projects and student population from all over India makes VIT not only produce an engineer but it well engeneered a candidate to survive in the present compititive world. Patel engeneering college is famous but in case of overall development and campus recruitment it is more behind VIT college. Between VIT and patel engineering I would recommend top go for VIT.
tHANK YOU.
1st March 2011, 12:01 PM
simran kaur20389

Dear Friend,

Both the colleges are good . Both are comes in top ten list of colleges. you can also visit the below link , where you can compare both the colleges at your own preference or interest.

http://www.infinitecourses.com/engineering-colleges-in-mumbai.aspx

All the very best
1st March 2011, 02:53 PM
swarupdey89

Both these colleges are good...

But if we take a look on academic career and experiences then....
*Mukesh patel School of Technology Management and Engineering is newly developed or constructed...where as VIT,vellore has good ranking in Industry from several years...

According to my knowledge I can say that VIT,Vellore can beat mukesh patel engineering college(NMIMS) now....
Though It is not like that NMIMS is bad..it only has started developing students from the year 2007 as I know and already in talk as it has done good impression on Industry through campus career..217 students got placed..
you can check the attachment...(full_Report-Placement.pdf)..

Or you can get details from their website given below:
http://www.nmims.edu/Engineering/

and

www.vit.ac.in/

best of luck...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf full_Report-Placement.pdf(167.1 KB, 596 views)
1st March 2011, 06:02 PM
Arvi.S

hello,
VIT vellore is the leading institution. If u do get a seat blindly u can get into it and ur life is settled for sure.

All the best ! ! !
1st March 2011, 07:17 PM
narmadha gone

Vit is the best option comparitively because it is a reputed college with all facilities.
And percentage of students who got placements are high.So i prefer Vit
2nd March 2011, 03:42 PM
likhitha chowdary

Thumbs up Re: Which college is better between Mukesh Patel Engineering College and VIT Vellore?

Quote:
2)vit,vellore
hi, in my view i think vit is best.it gives u a good carrier.
al da best
3rd March 2011, 01:59 AM
yogs.singh

vit is best in comparision with mukesh patel engineering college

- vit has best placements

- vit has better infrastructure
3rd March 2011, 03:04 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

VIT vellore is one of the top most private college in india

VIT ranked No. 8 in "India-Today 2010" National ranking

so i will suggest you to join VIT if you get admission in it .they conduct their own exam .

Last date for Issue & Receipt of B.Tech (VITEEE-2011) application
has been extended upto 12th March 2011
.so u still have time to fill application form online

to fill a form :

http://admission.vit.ac.in/viteee2011/
5th March 2011, 02:55 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
2)vit,vellore

According to me VIT college is best then mukesh patel engineering college because Vellore Institute of Technology is the top rated private institute and its comes among the top ranking private institute. It gives 100% placement offer to own student.
If you want more information about VIT college then visit the given website.
http://www.vit.ac.in
9th July 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How is Mukesh patel for Mech
26th August 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
2)vit,vellore
1 Mukesh Patel Engg. College
20th March 2012, 03:44 PM
jyotsana d

Dear friend,

VIT (vellore institute of technology) is Deemed university and has very good rank in Engineering colleges of india. Also, academic, facilities and security wise VIT is the best university.

So, any time VIT is better then MPEC.

Thank you
9th May 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

which of these two colleges are better and why....
1. nmims shirpur
2. nirma
8th June 2013, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

For B Tech - Computer science, which is better : MPEC or SRM ?
10th June 2013, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Which is better ? MBA Tech, Computer Science / Information Technology from MPEC or B.Tech - Computer Science / Information Technology from SRM, Kathakulam Campus Chennai .
Some body, Pl give your views Urgently.
Thanks / Dr. Ashish K Varshney
19th June 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I have been selected for SRM University and Mukesh Patel as well and in both the places, I got the course of my choice. Any suggestions where should I go?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?