29th July 2011, 01:35 PM
B.RAMA KRISHNA

Is it possible to join B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing 12th with 55% aggregate?

Is it possible to join B-Tech in civil Engennering(Distance Learning) after completing 10+2(M.P.C) with 55% aggregate?And please tell me Which universities offering these correspondence B-tech

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing B.Tech? I am a 4th year B.Tech Civil Engineering student with 70% aggregate
  2. What should I do after scoring 70% aggregate in Civil engineering
  3. Is it possible to join civil engineering after completing B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  4. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  5. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  6. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  7. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  8. What is the qualification needed to become CBI officer after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  9. Having less than 60% in 10th and 12th will become a barrier to get job after B.Tech?
  10. How may I do MS in Germany after completing B.Tech in civil engineering?
  11. How to join in food/textile/civil engineering after completing 12th in PCM with 83%? What are my choices after completion of it?
  12. Which is the most demanding engineering branch nowadays? I have completed M.A B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  13. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  14. How to join B.Tech civil engineering after completing 12th with 97.4%
  15. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  16. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  17. How should I aim to become a talented Civil Engineering after completing Civil Engineering? Which courses do I need to take up after Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join B.Arch in Lateral entry after completing diploma in civil engineering?
28th December 2011, 08:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing 12th with 55% aggregate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.RAMA KRISHNA View Post
Is it possible to join B-Tech in civil Engennering(Distance Learning) after completing 10+2(M.P.C) with 55% aggregate?And please tell me Which universities offering these correspondence B-tech
Selection to the B. Tech in Civil Engineering is based on merit list. i.e. the marks secured in the final exams of 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised board, with higher marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics, and through entrance exams.

As you haven't mentioned the marks obtained in these subjects it will not be possible to guide you properly. If you haven't scored a qualifying marks in any of these subjects (physics, chemistry and mathematics) you will not be eligible.

The kind of aggregate marks (55%) you have secured you are eligible to pursue the course from some of the colleges.

Some of the colleges offering the course in correspondence are:

Indira Gandhi national University (IGNOU).
http://www.ignou.ac.in

Manipal University.
http://www.manipal.edu

Galgotias Educational Institutions
http://www.galgotiacollege.edu

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University:
http://www.jntuk.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?