15th January 2017, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

In which College of Maharashtra can I get admission in 2nd year Engineering after scoring 67.58% marks in Diploma?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma course scoring 67.58% marks and now I want to get admission in any Engineering College of Maharashtra so I want to know in which College of Maharashtra can I get admission in 2nd year Engineering after scoring 67.58% marks in Diploma? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?
  2. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  3. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How many colleges are available in Maharashtra for admission after scoring 70% in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How can I get admission directly in 2nd year of degree course in a Government College after completing Diploma scoring 85% marks?
  6. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  7. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  8. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  9. Direct 2nd year admission in government engineering colleges in Maharashtra after diploma with 80% marks
  10. Can i take admission in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 86% in diploma 3rd year?
  11. Names of the colleges in Mahaarashra which will give admission to direct 2nd year for E&TC engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  12. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in engineering after scoring 70% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  13. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra which can give admission to direct 2nd year for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  14. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  15. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
  16. How to get admission in B.E 2nd year after Diploma in S.T.B.S College of diploma engineering?
  17. Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?
  18. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
26th January 2017, 03:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which College of Maharashtra can I get admission in 2nd year Engineering after scoring 67.58% marks in Diploma?

To get admission in 2nd year of Engineering after completion of your three years Diploma course with 67.58% aggregate marks from a recognised board, you have to participate in Centralised Admission Process (CAP) which is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. Based on your merit in the CAP rounds, you will be allotted a seat in the particular college for pursuing engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?