27th October 2016, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.E 2nd year after Diploma in S.T.B.S College of diploma engineering?

My self mayur.
How to get admission in B.E 2nd year after Diploma in S.T.B.S College of diploma engineering? Am I eligible for it? Can you please let me know the steps which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the quick response on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get B.Tech admission in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology after completion of Diploma Mechanical course?
  2. How to get admission in B.E 2nd year after Diploma in S.T.B.S College of diploma engineering?
  3. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
  4. List best colleges with hostel facility for Diploma in Automobile?
  5. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get admission in Anna University for 2nd year BE Printing Technology after completing 3 year Diploma in Printing Technology? -- [New]
  7. Admission in 2nd year of polytechnic college after diploma in IT?
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  9. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  10. Can I get admission in B.E. 2nd year in IIT being a Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?
  11. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  12. Re: Diploma certificate awarded by Arunachal University is a 2 year Diploma certificate or 3 year Diploma certificate?
  13. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Syllabus of B.Tech entrance after Polytechnic course completion?
  15. Can I get admission in 3rd year of engineering after completing 2 years of diploma course?
  16. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
  17. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  18. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
27th October 2016, 04:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.E 2nd year after Diploma in S.T.B.S College of diploma engineering?

You need to apply for lateral entry engineering entrance test for admission in second year of B.E degree on the basis of diploma qualification. Such entrance exam are usually conducted in state level.

You can apply for entrance exam of your state. Some of the examples of lateral entry exams are JELET, LEET, UPSEE, DET, etc.
28th October 2016, 12:35 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.E 2nd year after Diploma in S.T.B.S College of diploma engineering?

To get admission in the second year of B.E course after the completion of Diploma Engineering, candidates must have to appear in the LEET examination, qualifying in which they can take admission in different Colleges offering lateral entry in the second year of B.E course.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma courses from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the LEET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?