26th January 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue PG from a well known institute in India in Nanotechnology?

I will have completed my BTech in Electronics and Communication Engg by 2014 May.I would like to pursue PG from a well named institute in India in NANOTECHNOLOGY.Kindly,provide me a list of colleges offering the same.

21st August 2017, 02:25 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to pursue PG from a well known institute in India in Nanotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will have completed my BTech in Electronics and Communication Engg by 2014 May.I would like to pursue PG from a well named institute in India in NANOTECHNOLOGY.Kindly,provide me a list of colleges offering the same.

As you have completed your bachelors in electronics and communication engineering and want to join post graduate degree in nanotechnology, then you can apply for M.Tech nanotechnology course offered by various institutes in India. Here below are details regarding M.Tech nanotechnology course:-

Eligibility Condition:- To apply for M.Tech Nanotechnology minimum qualification required to apply is bachelors in technology OR engineering from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

Admission Procedure:- To get admission in M.Tech nanotechnology course some institute directly give admission to applying candidate on the bases of previous qualification and some reputed institute conducted the entrance exam for admission process. So the admission procedure depends upon the type of institute you have choose.

Duration of M.Tech Nanotechnology Course:- Duration of post graduate degree is 2 years which are divided into four semesters.

List of Colleges/Universities Offers M.Tech Nanotechnology Course:-

1). Biju Patnaik University of Technology.(Rourkela(Orissa)).

2). Rajasthan Technical University.(Kota(Rajasthan)).

3). Konark Institute of Science and Technology.(Bhubaneswar(Orrisa)).

4). Desh Bhagat University.(Fatehgarh Sahib(Punjab)).

5). Punjab Technical University.(Jalandhar(Punjab)).

6). Amal Jyothi College of Engineering.(Kottayam(Kerala)).

7). Visvesvaraya Technological University.(Belgaum(Karnataka)).

8). National Institute of Technology.(Kurukshetra(Haryana)).

9). Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.(Delhi).

10). Aryabhatta Knowledge University.(Patna(Bihar)).

11). Andhra University.(Vishakhapatnam(Andhra Pradesh)).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?