28th August 2011, 12:54 AM
umesh_pawar

List of top M.Pharm colleges in India? What is the admission process? Entrance exams required to be answered?

which are the top colleges in india ?
what is the admission process ?
what are the various entrance exams required of this colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  2. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  3. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  4. List of M.Pharm colleges in India? Date of their entrance exams?
  5. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics/Communication) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  7. List of top colleges of Architecture?
  8. List of Engineering Entrance Exams in India?
  9. List of top MCA colleges in which I can take admission?
  10. How much is the percentage required to take admission in best colleges of India?
  11. List of the colleges which are the under government CET?
  12. List of entrance exams to get admission in top Marine colleges of India for B.Tech course? Eligibility to appear? -- [New]
  13. List of top commerce colleges across India?
  14. Entrance exams which I need to answer to get in BBA, B.Com course in top colleges? What is the admission procedure?
  15. How may I get the dates of B.Com entrance exams for top 20 colleges of India?
  16. List of colleges which offer MS course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. List of top engineering colleges of India where the admission is is below 70k?
  18. Can I Do BCA Without Having Mathematics in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
28th December 2011, 11:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top M.Pharm colleges in India? What is the admission process? Entrance exams required to be answered?

To pursue M.pharma you have to passed the examination B.Pharm. from a recognised university with atleast first class or higher second class.A preference will be given to the candidates who have passed the GATE or equivalent examination.
List of colleges in India for pursuing M.pharma:-

Allana College of Pharmacy

Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy

Alwar Pharmacy College

Anand Pharmacy College

Annamacharya College of Pharmacy

Bapatla College of Pharmacy (BCOP)

Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Pharmacy
28th February 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top M.Pharm colleges in India? What is the admission process? Entrance exams required to be answered?

please give me the list of topmost m.pharm colleges in india
15th May 2013, 11:45 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Unhappy Re: List of top M.Pharm colleges in India? What is the admission process? Entrance exams required to be answered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by umesh_pawar View Post
which are the top colleges in india ?
what is the admission process ?
what are the various entrance exams required of this colleges?

DEAR FRIEND,

I HAVE GIVEN BELOW LIST OF THE TOP COLLEGES IN INDIA :-

1. ALWAR PHARMACY COLLEGE.

2. BHARATI VIDHYAPEETH COLLEGE.

3. ANAND PHARMACY COLLEGE.

4. BAPATLA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY.

THANK YOU!

with best wishes of Makes 25.
16th May 2013, 08:45 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of best colleges in India for pursuing M.pharma:-

- Annamacharya College of Pharmacy

- Bapatla College of Pharmacy (BCOP)

- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Pharmacy

- Allana College of Pharmacy

- Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy

- Alwar Pharmacy College

- Anand Pharmacy College

All the best......
16th May 2013, 08:47 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of best colleges in India for pursuing M.pharma:-

- Annamacharya College of Pharmacy

- Bapatla College of Pharmacy (BCOP)

- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Pharmacy

- Allana College of Pharmacy

- Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy

- Alwar Pharmacy College

- Anand Pharmacy College

All the best......
27th May 2014, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

I have finished my intermediate bipc with 70percentage so can I have chance to join in b pharmacy and to finish b pharmacy how many years and I want fee details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?