30th January 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare to become an IPS officer while doing B.E ECE in GMIT college?

Respected sir, myself DEEPAK G S presently I am doing BE ece in GMIT college Davanagere. my childhood dream is, i have to become IPS officer. And my father is police head constable. so my question is should i go for preparing myself for campus recruitment or to concentrate on my further studies on upsc exams...........

17th January 2012, 12:48 AM
mahnz20

Thumbs up Re: How should I prepare to become an IPS officer while doing B.E ECE in GMIT college?

if you are still in college you can join coaching which offers distance learning courses by postal order. you can also prepare for yourself but since upsc exams are not so easy and to get quick and positive results you would need guidance so I would suggest you to do the same as i mentioned above. And after completing your graduation just join any good coaching which you find easy to handle.
Be optimistic do hard-work and you will definitely succeed.
BEST OF LUCK
17th January 2012, 01:16 AM
krishnasolanki

Default Re: How should I prepare to become an IPS officer while doing B.E ECE in GMIT college?

HELLO"

now you are percussing b.tech, it is good one that you are aware of your career now:

you will get your aim:
if your dream is to be a IPS officer then you should have to prepare for it :
for it you should have to prepare for your core subjects like:

EDE(electronics devices and circuits)
CA(circuit analysis)
EMI, EMP ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS, DIGITAL ELECTRONICS, MICROPROCESSOR,
DIGITAL DESIGN, C LANGUAGE, DATA STRUCTURE
ETC:

ALONG WITH THE REASONING AND APTITUDE:
FOR IT YOU MAY TAKE A GUIDE "barron's" :

or if you can take out 1 hour daily then join any good coaching center :

the general process is

1)Preliminay exam
2)Main exam
3)Interview.

you shpuld have to prepare for them:

good luck
17th January 2012, 07:06 AM
THANIKONDA

Thumbs up Re: How should I prepare to become an IPS officer while doing B.E ECE in GMIT college?

helllo frnd,
it's good idea...if you want to prepare yourselves buy some books n study take suggessions from people who had completed ipc exam n trained.
otherwise loin good institute if you can bare...
good luck youngman
17th January 2012, 09:29 AM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Default Re: How should I prepare to become an IPS officer while doing B.E ECE in GMIT college?

for becoming an IPS officer you have to apply for civil services examination.

for general the age limit is 18 to 30
you have to choose two major subjects and three levels of examination will be conducted for the post.
graduates are eligible for apply.

every year december end notification will come in employment news and applications will be available in all head post offices.

please visit www.upsc.gov.in

good luck
20th November 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I am Eshant pursuing my b tech from bmctm college in 3rd year how can I prepare for ips exam and how to start for it please give some suggestions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?