10th January 2016, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Change of college for M.Pharma within RGPV University?

I am student of Rgpv, M.Pharma 3rd semester, college of pharmacy IPS academy, Indore, with cgpa 8.1, I can't go to college regularly because of my mom health, so I want to change my college, and pursue degree in a college where regularity is not required, I have paid whole year fees in college, please help me to find solution for this problem.

Related Questions:
  1. Change of college for M.Pharma within RGPV University? -- [New]
  2. How can I change my college in B.E within RGPV university with 7.2 CGPA
  3. List of engineering colleges in Orissa for doing B.Tech(EEE)? Can I take admission in BPUT(Technical university of Orissa)? I'm a student of 2nd year in B.Tech and just completed 1st year from RGPV(Bhopal)
  4. Sponsorship criteria to get admission in M.Pharma?
  5. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  6. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  7. Which years in BE we will get admission after completing the diploma course?
  8. Can I change college from Osmania to Kakathiya University?
  9. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
  10. How to change college which are under same University while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  11. How can I change my college and university?
  12. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  13. Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of B.Tech IT? How it can be done?
  14. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  15. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
  16. GRE or Mpharm? after bpharm -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I choose after B.Pharma MBA Pharma or M.Pharma?
  18. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change?
11th January 2016, 11:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Change of college for M.Pharma within RGPV University?

In that case you can ask your college to help you out with the attendance issue citing the reasons for it, you will however provided full assistance further on as I am not sure that whether the fee paid will be refunded or not.

And if the fee is refunded the probably you should go and take admission in any Distance Learning Institute and can furthermore continue with your studies.
12th January 2016, 11:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to say that changing of college facility is not given yet. But one time you should try by consulting your college heads about this problem and give them anapplication. May they will help you.
13th January 2016, 12:46 AM
ranu shahi

College changing facility is not given to students of any college, If they change college then every thing in vain they have to start everything from starting. In this case you should consult to your college head to give any solution. You may also request them to allow you to complete your studies without attending class.
19th July 2018, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I am student of Rgpv, M.Pharma 3rd semester, college of pharmacy ocp Bhopal with 7.6 CGPA
Can I change my college to MIT Ujjain
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?