16th October 2010, 02:25 PM
imtisaal

Good foreign universities and colleges for M.Tech after doing B.Tech from India?

i am doing b.tech in electronics and communication.. i want to do m.tech from a foreign university.. can u temme d names of sm vry good colleges or universities from whr i cn pursue my m.tech and the subject also which is in demand ths days... is thr any scope for scholarship?? and what i nd 2 do 2 gt admsn?? r thr any xms?? if yes how 2 prepare for thm???plzzz rply

Related Questions:
16th October 2010, 06:48 PM
ajayraghuwanshi

Default Re: Good foreign universities and colleges for M.Tech after doing B.Tech from India?

yes there are so many exam for adm. in m.tech in foreign universities. you can GRE exam preparation .or u can search on google. and offcorse scholarship are given..
16th October 2010, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good foreign universities and colleges for M.Tech after doing B.Tech from India?

i want to know the best career after my post graduation with chemistry?
16th October 2010, 08:37 PM
Saikiran M

Arrow Re: Good foreign universities and colleges for M.Tech after doing B.Tech from India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtisaal View Post
i am doing b.tech in electronics and communication.. i want to do m.tech from a foreign university.. can u temme d names of sm vry good colleges or universities from whr i cn pursue my m.tech and the subject also which is in demand ths days... is thr any scope for scholarship?? and what i nd 2 do 2 gt admsn?? r thr any xms?? if yes how 2 prepare for thm???plzzz rply
Mr. Imtisaal,

Your question is simple... but the answer is very lengthy...

I mean you need a "complete career guidance" regarding foreign studies. So
It would be better if you take advice of your college faculty OR professors at
top university/college OR Institutes for Abroad education near your place.

You can also make a research regarding the same online but make it in-depth.
Here are some interesting and useful websites guiding this subject...
(I have checked them manually ~ trusted sites!!)
www.studyabroad.indiaedu.com
www.studyplaces.com
www.studyabroad.com

:::RANKINGS OF UNIVERSITIES:::
http://www.graduateshotline.com/ranks.html

Regarding where you can study and all ~ It has to be decided based on
your interest, basic facilities, requirements, pocket and scholarships, etc.,
various factors play role here...!

Regarding subjects in demand
~ All have equal importance and demand
in ECE. so, go with your interest.

scope for scholarship??
Depends on the university's and country's policies.. Can't be said in-particular.

There are no specific exams to study abroad except those you know..(GRE
& TOEFL) In fact, these are just to make you eligible to study in english
medium abroad. But there are some universities take admissions after an
INTERVIEW with the student. For this, you need to have subject knowledge,
confidence and good conduct..

Hence I am advising you to see the people, said before.

Also, I strongly recommend you to inquire about each university in your mind through Internet.

Good Luck,
31st December 2010, 03:21 PM
Sk.Subhani

Quote:
Hello.

Your idea to pursue higher education is really appreciable.
In order to get admission in foreign universities especially in USA then you have to appear for GRE and TOEFL/IELTS exams. You have to score well in these exams.

Generally admissions and scholarships are given based on first come first serve approach.

So, you have to apply to the universities prior to their official deadlines.

In order to get into top universities you should have a good GPA i.e., at least a GPA of 3.25 on a scale of 4.0.
Apart from these attributes, even your quality of application is also taken into consideration. Your Statement Of Purpose(SOP), Letters Of Recommendation(LOR) and Resume have to strong enough so that they should with stand to high competition for admission and scholarships.

If you want to pursue Masters from European countries and Australia then appear for IELTS exam.

Regarding universities, its better to universities which have a good NRC Ranking.

Here is a list of some good universities based on their NRC Ranking:
Massachusetts Institute Of Technology
Stanford University
University Of Illinois-Urbana Champaign
Princeton University
Georgia Institute Of Technology
Cornell University
California Institute Of Technology
University Of California-Ann Arbor
University Of Wisconsin
Duke University etc.
9th January 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m a student of b.tech 2 year.i want to do m.tech from foreign.i m in mechanical branch.please give me guidance to preparation for m.tech.plz give me a easy and simple way of study to study for m.tech.and by which test i can apply for foreign universities....plzzzzzzzz reply soon..
20th February 2011, 03:45 PM
Amed2010

Quote:
Hey, its great to hear from someone that he/she want to higher study & can go far.
There are lots of good universities from where you can do your m.tech.
But for that you have to sit for a GRE exam. Its a online base exam.
And if you are good enough to score a good marks in it. Then you can go for this institute.
Massachusetts Institute Of Technology
Stanford University
Princeton University
Georgia Institute Of Technology
Cornell University
California Institute Of Technology
University Of California-Ann Arbor
University Of Wisconsin

There are also some other good institute.. See the chart from www.educationtimes.com.

Yes a huge amount of scholarship is available.
Its depend on the university/institute you are choosing.

And you can choose subject like communication, Vlsi, micro electronics,
ect..
3rd March 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

I'm a b.tech guy having b.tech in elect. & telecom & also with 1 yr xperience in power supply designing . i want to do m.tech in that field in a good foreign university. can u kindly suggest me whr i cn pursue my m,tech in power supply design.plz. give d details about d xam & admission criteria & also d mthod of prepartn
9th March 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my b.tech in electronics and comm...and presently am in my 4th semester... I want to pursue my M.Tech in a foreign university in d US/germany...... can u plz suggest any scholarships that might be available and also the documents that might help me in the coming future.... Are there any other exams that can help me other than GRE and TOEFL????
3rd June 2011, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

i want to do mba after my engineering graduation. My gpa is fair enough , though i would like to know what examz {along with average requirements}are required to get through colleges like INSEAD , Stanford University Graduate School of Business , London Business School etc ?? is work experience a must to get into these b- colleges
4th October 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there civil mtech in foreign
12th November 2011, 04:29 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Regarding where you can study and all ~ It has to be decided based on
your interest, basic facilities, requirements, pocket and scholarships, etc.,
various factors play role here...!

Regarding subjects in demand ~ All have equal importance and demand
in ECE. so, go with your interest.

scope for scholarship??
Depends on the university's and country's policies.. Can't be said in-particular.

There are no specific exams to study abroad except those you know..(GRE
& TOEFL) In fact, these are just to make you eligible to study in english
medium abroad. But there are some universities take admissions after an
INTERVIEW with the student. For this, you need to have subject knowledge,
confidence and good conduct..

Hence I am advising you to see the people, said before.

Also, I strongly recommend you to inquire about each university in your mind through Internet.

Good Luck,
10th February 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i am have completed B.E in 2009 in information technology.n currently working. i want to do m.tech from a foreign university.. can u temme d names of sm vry good colleges or universities from whr i cn pursue my m.tech and the subject also which is in demand ths days... is thr any scope for scholarship?? and what i nd 2 do 2 gt admsn?? r thr any xms?? if yes how 2 prepare for thm???plzzz rply
25th February 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i m stdnt of 2nd year btech in ece which coachings is prefrd to me prepration for mtech from u.s
1st March 2012, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

hiii.... I am doing BE from Cs branch.... I want to do m.tech from foreign university plzzz tell me if it is possible?? If yes then how??? Plzzz reply soon. Waiting for answer.
28th July 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Hey I am a final year student of B.Tech CS...I want to know about some good colleges abroad for M.Tech and any scholarship programs?
12th June 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

hei i know some peoples in usa they are my villege peoples they are encrge to me.they went to usa some years back iam in IIIT.after cmpt b.tech i will go to usa then i will say information about u desired and i know few different peoples.they will give any one person choice to u.k k c u.
7th October 2013, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

I m doing B.tech in civil engineering. I want to know the scope of getting admission in abroad with scholarships
15th January 2014, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech with cs branch and i want to do m.tech from foreign university please give right direction to get admission in foreign university.
what percent required in b.tech degree to get admission
what kind of referernces need for such a preparation
9th February 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech in electrical branch and i want to do my m.tech from foregin university and i want to ask that GATE scorecard will help me in getting good college in foregin
28th August 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiii...........i'm Aruna dwivedi
i'm doing b.tech in it branch 4th year nd i want to do m.tech frm foreign university please give me right direction to get addmission in foreign university.
and i want to getting admission in abroad with full scholarship.
plz help me for addmission in abroad plz reply me about its admission programing.................plz plz plz.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?