23rd September 2010, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges affiliated to Delhi University which offer MBA in IT? What is their exam pattern?

i want to know the colleges affiliated to delhi university which offer MBA in I.T and also about their entrance pattern

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA from Delhi University?
  2. Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?
  3. Colleges in Delhi NCR which offer integrated B.Sc B.Ed course? -- [New]
  4. When can we expect the forms of DU for M.Com? Colleges which are affiliated to Delhi University?
  5. Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam?
  6. Where is the UP college situated in India?
  7. Colleges offering BCA course affiliated to Delhi University which do not consider Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. MBA colleges affiliated to Pune University with fee less than Rs. 200,000
  9. What is the requirement to get admission in BCA after 12th commerce? I am going to join BCA course
  10. Which are the affiliated universities allowing to run MBA IIP program in International Institute of Management New Delhi?
  11. MCA from IP University or Delhi University, which is better? List of colleges under Delhi University? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  12. Which are the colleges that offer BBA in Delhi University
  13. List of colleges or institutes in Kolkata affiliated to West Bengal University or Calcutta University?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for various colleges affiliated to Delhi University for Commerce? Last date of admission to the course?
  15. List of colleges under Delhi University which offer Post Graduation course in Mass Communication in NCR Delhi?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  17. How much is required to pass the CET exam for MBA programme? Date of display of results? Names of the colleges which run MBA in Finance Management?
  18. Which are the colleges that are affiliated by Anna University? I wish to do MBA Airline and Airport management in Chennai
1st June 2011, 02:28 AM
pooja bhartii

Default Re: Which are the colleges affiliated to Delhi University which offer MBA in IT? What is their exam pattern?

Dear, There is faculty of management science of delhi university where classes of MBA held. There is no college in which you have to enroll for. Mode of selection is through entrance exam.
The pattern of the exam includes Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Analytical Reasoning, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension; all these are covered in about 175 questions.

17th June 2011, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges affiliated to Delhi University which offer MBA in IT? What is their exam pattern?

which is best colage for mba it
26th May 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about delhi university affiliated mba colleges
14th July 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

is iibm institute of business management is a recognised and affiliated institute
14th May 2016, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Want to take admission in college affiliated from Delhi university which accept MAT entrance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?