4th November 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Where is the UP college situated in India?

whear is the u.p collage os sichuweted in india....please tell me where is the college

15th March 2016, 08:34 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where is the UP college situated in India?

Universities in UP are :

1- Aligarh Muslim University
2- Allahabad University
3- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
4- Banaras Hindu University
5- Chaudhary Charan Singh University
6- M. J. P. Rohilkhand University
7- Bundelkhand University
8- Gautam Buddha University
9- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth
10- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University

And many more universities are there which provides for some of the regional colleges.
Maximum college affiliated to these universities are located in Uttar Pradesh only. But some college which have affiliation from above university also located out of states. Like in Delhi state there are three college which is affiliated to Dr. AKTU, Also some college are in Madhya Pradesh and Himanchal Pradesh which is affiliated to Universities of UP states.

If you want to see the complete location of every colleges then you can visit to the official website of these universities and you can download the list of affiliated college. There only you can get the address of those colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?