21st March 2011, 09:24 AM
sunnyee

Colleges after GATE score of 382 in Electrical branch?

sir my gate 2010 scre is 382 electricl gen which clge can i get

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I opt for M.Tech after scoring 17.3 in GATE with 28160 rank? Colleges which organize their own private exams?
  2. Colleges after GATE score of 30? Companies recruiting on the basis of GATE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which engineering college can I join for M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  4. Colleges in which I can get after scoring 248 GATE score?
  5. How many seats are available in all IITs in Electrical branch? How much GATE score is required?
  6. Colleges and courses available for me with GATE score of 25.33?
  7. How to prepare for GATE? Tips and tricks to clear GATE? Which are the good study materials for electrical and electronics branch
  8. For which colleges can I apply if I am a student of electrical engineering? My GATE score is 32
  9. IITs or NITs after GATE score of 400 and rank 5117 in Electrical branch?
  10. List of m.tech colleges for 96 percentile in gate ec branch?
  11. Can I get any government colleges after scoring 341 in GATE with 8366 AIR and 27.67 marks?
  12. Will I get admission for M.Tech in Electrical in Kerala Government Colleges after scoring 334 in GATE? What was the last years cutoff?
  13. Companies hiring students after 58.75% in IC branch on the basis of GATE score? Minimum GATE score required?
  14. Cutoff list of NIT colleges in department of production and industrial engineering?
  15. Colleges for M.Tech(Power system/Energy) after GATE score of 326?
  16. In which college I will get admission if secured 7400 AIR in GATE Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  17. Can I get a good college for M.Tech with a GATE score of 331 and rank 9037?
  18. In which colleges can I get after scoring 383 in GATE Mechanical? Which branch should I prefer?
21st March 2011, 11:50 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Colleges after GATE score of 382 in Electrical branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyee View Post
sir my gate 2010 scre is 382 electricl gen which clge can i get
Dear friend you have done good sore in GATE ..........congrats...........

you are belong to any reservation quota then you can get any college but if you are not belong to any quota then you can apply in IIT DELHI,IITMADRAS ,
IIT KHARAGPUR,IIT ROORKEE,.........

You can also apply in all IIT AND ALL NIT if you want to take admission in these colleges...........

IIT may be you can't get because very less seat is available in IIT.........

you can got any NIT THIS IS SURE.........but you can also get any IIT if your luck is in your favor..........

best of luck...............
21st June 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges after GATE score of 382 in Electrical branch?

i have score of 12.33 in civil discipline with obc category,whether eligible for iits or nits?
31st March 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges after GATE score of 382 in Electrical branch?

hello gud morning sir iam reservation quota my gate score is 227 marks 19 all india rank is 31,148 so i can get any iits, nits iam electrical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?