5th June 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges for Architect in Gujarat that take admission on the bases of AIEEE results?

which are the colleges for architect in gujarat that take admission on the bases of aieee result?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in AIEEE colleges in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
  3. How to get admission in colleges accepting AIEEE scores in Gujarat?
  4. How many colleges in Gujarat are offering admission on AIEEE basis?
  5. Can I get admission in engineering colleges / Institutes in Gujarat through AIEEE score as a non Gujarati candidate?
  6. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  7. Colleges in Gujarat giving admission on the basis of AIEEE only?
  8. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  9. Colleges in Gujrat giving admission based on AIEEE score? AIEEE score based admission for BE engineering in gujarat
  10. Can I get admission in Gujarat after scoring 57 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  13. Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?
  14. Admission in computer science after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Which engineering colleges give admission on the basis of AIEEE exam in Gujarat?
  16. Which are the colleges in Gujarat that give admission on the basis of TYBSc Microbiology results
  17. Names of the colleges in Gujarat in which I can get after scoring 1678 state rank?
  18. Best college for Diploma in Architect in Maharashtra? -- [New]
1st November 2011, 03:32 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the colleges for Architect in Gujarat that take admission on the bases of AIEEE results?

dear friend,

there are a lot of colleges in Gujarat which offers architect courses,
but it totally depends on your Aieee rank that which type of college you can get
so
best of luck.
15th May 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges for Architect in Gujarat that take admission on the bases of AIEEE results?

i want to get information of north gujarat architect college.
11th July 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

what isthe ranking of architecture colleges in gujrat ?
19th May 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Is the admission depends on gujrat bord examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?