19th May 2013, 01:13 PM
Balwan Singh mehra

How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in printing technology?

Sir i have completed B.Tech in Printing technology. i want govt. job in the currency and railway as a printing engineer. so please me about when the job open in these sectors.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  2. Government printing press jobs? -- [New]
  3. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  4. What are the government job requirements in Printing?
  5. How can i get a government job after completion of my 12th from Don Bosco in printing technology?
  6. What are the government jobs available for printing students?
  7. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  8. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  9. Objective questions and answers of printing technology?
  10. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  11. What are the career opportunties after pursuing printing technology from Pusa Polytechnic? Are there any recruitments in this field in Government Sector?
  12. Printing course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the scope of printing technology
  14. Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers?
  15. List of colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course in printing technology through correspondence or regular for diploma holders in AP?
  16. How can I find a government job after completing B.Tech in IT?
  17. Can I do M.Tech after completing B.E in printing and packaging technology
  18. What are the job offers after completing B.Tech in Food Technology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?