27th May 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges are available for ICWAI course? Where are the government or private colleges located? What is the duration of the course?

which colleges available icwai course ? government and private college where? how much year take for this course?

28th May 2012, 12:39 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which colleges are available for ICWAI course? Where are the government or private colleges located? What is the duration of the course?

ICWAI is a course which is regulate and organized by only one institution that is Institute of cost and work accountants of India all over INDIA.

This institution has centers all over INDIA.

Only it's head office is in Delhi.

You may find centers of this institution near your city through it's official website .

You need to register yourself for courses if you wish to join this course.

you can take the all the required knowledge from it's centers.

Institute of Cost and Works Accountants Of India

The course trained you in accounting,cost and management audit and tax function.

Duration of Course

Duration of whole course is 4.5 years (minimum) for 12th passed candidate.

Graduate can complete this course in 2.5 years (minimum).

ELIGIBILITY FOR ICWAI

10+2 passed or equivalent qualification.

Graduate can directly take admission in Executive level.

There are 3 stages in ICWAI

FOUNDATION
EXECUTIVE
FINAL

The program is offered through two mode correspondence as well as through oral coaching at ICWAI study centers

The fee structure could varies accordingly.

For more information contact

AICWA Directorate of CAT icwai Bhawan,
3, Institutional Area lodhi road,
new delhi 110003

WEBSITE
www.myicwai.com
24th June 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges are available for ICWAI course? Where are the government or private colleges located? What is the duration of the course?

In Hyderabad which college is the best college for ICWAI?
24th April 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

in banglor ,is ther icwai course??
30th April 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I am the student of class 12th passing the exam. I want that there have any entrance exam for the selection in icwai. If yes than what preparation we need
2nd May 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

i am studing in 12th.. my stream is computer comerce,so i am interested to take ICWAI. will u help me the procdure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?