27th March 2012, 10:26 AM
sanket1992

Which colleges are best choice for me to do MCA course with a score of 200 marks in GCET Exam? How many marks I have to score in this Exam to get admission for MCA course in GLS and NIRMA?

if i got 200 marks in gcet2012
and i want to do MCA so wich colleges should i take?
and for GLS, NIRMA how much i have to score?
i m Bcom student so i have just one month for preparation sir....

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top colleges in Kolkata, offering MCA course? Is there any negative marking in JECA exam? What minimum marks should I score for getting admission in good colleges in Kolkata for MCA course?
  2. How may I get admission in MCA full time course after passing BCA with 57% marks?
  3. When does the admission procedure begins after MCA entrance exam? How much score is required for attaining good colleges?
  4. List of colleges offering MCA full time course after completing BCA with 57% marks?
  5. How much marks required in 12th to get admission in MCA?
  6. In which colleges can I get after scoring 68 marks in MCA entrance exam?
  7. Marks required to do M.Tech after MCA? Eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is only degree certificate enough to apply for Ph.D course after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  9. List of top MCA colleges? I have scored 64 marks in MCA entrance exam
  10. Which college will I get for MCa after scoring 68 marks in MCA entrance exam?
  11. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  12. Details of M.Sc in Physics, Mathematics and MCA?
  13. Am I eligible to take admission through TANCET if I have scored 37 marks in TANCET entrance exam for MCA?
  14. Last date of submission of GCET MCA exam form?
  15. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
  16. List of good MCA colleges in Maharashtra? I have scored 94.34 percentile
  17. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  18. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in Nirma University for a candidate who has secured 94% In 12th GSEB? -- [New]
16th April 2012, 08:08 PM
koolPavan

Default Re: Which colleges are best choice for me to do MCA course with a score of 200 marks in GCET Exam? How many marks I have to score in this Exam to get admission for MCA course in GLS and NIRMA?

I am also bcom student and preparing for gcet 2012
nirma is at top
so at 200 marks you won't get admission in nirma for sure you need to be in top 40 rank atleast
there are only 60 seats in nirma
that will be really tough
have you joined any institute for coaching?
if yes then which one ?
19th June 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges are best choice for me to do MCA course with a score of 200 marks in GCET Exam? How many marks I have to score in this Exam to get admission for MCA course in GLS and NIRMA?

i have got 198 in gcet.in which college shall i get admission for mca?
12th July 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

if i got 181 marks and 376 rank in gcet2012
and i want to do MCA so wich colleges should i take?
and for GLS, NIRMA , L.D. , Rollwala how much i have to score?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?