13th November 2011, 08:26 PM
fitsa

When does the admission procedure begins after MCA entrance exam? How much score is required for attaining good colleges?

when does the admission begin for inrolling in universities and colleges after appearn for MCA enternce exam... and how much do we have to score to et admission in good college..żż

Related Questions:
  1. Is University of hyderabad good for MCA? Admission procedure and entrance exam details?
  2. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Tech or M.Tech after passing HS from Arts
  4. Is only degree certificate enough to apply for Ph.D course after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  5. Admission procedure to study MCA for B.Com graduate? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. Details regarding BCA course to join after scoring 68% in 10+2?
  7. Eligibility criteria for MCA after graduation with 60%? -- [New]
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  10. How to get a seat in top college of MBA by ICET?
  11. List of the top colleges in Kolkata, offering MCA course? Is there any negative marking in JECA exam? What minimum marks should I score for getting admission in good colleges in Kolkata for MCA course?
  12. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get good salary if doing MCA after BMS? Procedure of admission in MCA?
  14. How to do correspondence B.Ed from Panvel?
  15. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  16. How much marks required in 12th to get admission in MCA?
  17. Which colleges are best choice for me to do MCA course with a score of 200 marks in GCET Exam? How many marks I have to score in this Exam to get admission for MCA course in GLS and NIRMA?
  18. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
26th September 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When does the admission procedure begins after MCA entrance exam? How much score is required for attaining good colleges?

what's the better course after than completed b.sc(IT) from niit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?