21st April 2012, 06:51 PM
syed muzammil ali

In which colleges can I apply after completing 12th with 55% from MPC group?

hello sir i have completed my 10+2 with 55% in instant from mpc group i wnt to take addmision in bsc(computer's) is these possile to take if it is possible please tell me in which college i can apply for my addmision in hyderabad please answer me as soon as possible............

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for CPT(Common Proficiency Test)? I have completed intermediate in MPC group
  2. How to join Biotechnology college after completing intermediate 2 year in MPC group?
  3. Can a MPC group student apply for Archeology?
  4. Can I get Central Government job after completing intermediate with MPC group with 98% marks? -- [New]
  5. How to become a Pilot after completing 12th with MPC?
  6. How to take CA or B.Tech after completing inter with MPC group?
  7. Is it possible for me to get some scholarship after scoring 982 marks in MPC group?
  8. Can I get a government job after completing 12th with 75.3% in MPC group?
  9. Am I eligible to write Group 4 exam after completing intermediate with 90%(MPC)?
  10. Which course is a better choice for Higher studies for my daughter after completion of Intermediate with MPC group if she interested in Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get TTC after completing inter 2nd year MPC group
  12. Am I eligible to do BSc Agriculture after completing intermediate with MPC group?
  13. What to do to join CA course after completing intermediate course in MPC group? How to register and duration of the course?
  14. Am I eligible for CA after completing 12th? Fee structure for the entire course? What is the duration of the course? List of top colleges for CA in AP and Karnataka?
  15. What is the procedure to do CA after completing 12th MPC?
  16. Procedure to proceed towards higher studies after completing 2nd year intermediate in MPC group?
  17. How can I take B.Pharmacy after completing my MPC?
  18. How to get admission in badruka after completing 12th with 65.5% in MPC? What is the fee structure?
17th June 2012, 11:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which colleges can I apply after completing 12th with 55% from MPC group?

Yes, you can seek admission in any college you wish to pursue the course. Minimum 50% marks are required for admission in most of the colleges. Details on eligibility and admission can be collected by visiting the official portal of the concerned college. Admission will be done on the basis of merit. Certain colleges carry out written exams for selection purpose. Holy Cross College for Women, Jahnavi Degree College, etc is some of the colleges offering B.Sc Computer Science course in Hyderabad.
18th July 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which colleges can I apply after completing 12th with 55% from MPC group?

i want clear explanation after completion inter?
26th May 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

inter MPC 48.9% b.pharmacy available
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?