31st May 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Central Government job after completing intermediate with MPC group with 98% marks?

I have completed my intermediate with MPC group.Igot 98percent. Can I get any central government jobs with good salary.

I am not interested in private sector jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job after completing 12th with 75.3% in MPC group?
  2. Which course is a better choice for Higher studies for my daughter after completion of Intermediate with MPC group if she interested in Mathematics?
  3. How to get job in Railway after completing Intermediate with 88%?
  4. How to get a job in government sector after completing inter MPC group with 676 marks
  5. How to join Biotechnology college after completing intermediate 2 year in MPC group?
  6. Which course should I join after completion of Intermediate in MPC having interest in Computer Science?
  7. Am I eligible to write Group 4 exam after completing intermediate with 90%(MPC)?
  8. What to do to join CA course after completing intermediate course in MPC group? How to register and duration of the course?
  9. Am I eligible to do BSc Agriculture after completing intermediate with MPC group?
  10. Can I apply for CPT(Common Proficiency Test)? I have completed intermediate in MPC group
  11. Am I eligible to join CA course having scored 486 marks in Intermediate with MPC group?
  12. Which is best course to study after 12th to get Central Government or Defence job?
  13. How to join degree course after completing intermediate 2nd year?
  14. How to get a government job after completing B.E EEE?
  15. How to do CA after completing SSC? Which group to take in intermediate? What is the next step after intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to become a Pilot after completing intermediate with MPC?
  17. How to get government job after intermediate with BIPC group?
  18. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
31st May 2015, 10:55 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Can I get Central Government job after completing intermediate with MPC group with 98% marks?

After 12th , you can apply for some of the Central government jobs.

~ You can apply for the NDA exam to join in Defence services.
NDA stands for National defence academy

To apply for the NDA exam , your age shouldbe in between 16.5 to 19 years only
You should have completed 12th from a Recognized Board.
You should be a citizen of India.
You should be an Unmarried candidate.

The exam will conduct by UPSC of india two times in every year.

Selection process is ,

1. Written exam
2. Sssb interview
3. Medical test

Exam syllabus is ,

1. General Ability
2. Maths
8th June 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Central Government job after completing intermediate with MPC group with 98% marks?

If a person secures 98% in intermidiate, is there any central government job without entrance exam??
22nd April 2016, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

My sister have ambition to give ideas to add company can you give the idea for which studies are better?
24th April 2021, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I got 50% marks in in termite job
10th October 2022, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the central jobs for a mpc student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?